Saturday 3 March 2012

My Week in Pictures #1


thought I'd jump on the bandwagon and make an Instagram post. I like being nosey and seeing what people are up to so I'm joining in! I don't seem to get up to as much as other bloggers because I'm at Sixth Form most of the time so I'm not sure how regularly I'll post these but here's my first week in pictures anyway :)

Lipsy Goodies | New Cosmopolitan Magazine | 50mm lens for my camera eeek! | Curly Hair | A Level Work | Marc Jacobs Sunnnies | Flower | Lush Butterball | Katy Perry Lashes and New Eyelash Curlers


xxx

7 comments:

  1. I love this kind of posts! :)

    http://www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love instagram posts! it's always interesting to see what happens in people's everyday lives!
    great photos! looks like you got a cool new lens!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want the new cosmo mag, and instagram!

    500daysoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your so pretty and the butterball is gorgeous!

    idealteens.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Instagram! Such a cute app. What's your username? Always looking for new people to follow on there! x


    justa-thought.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. instagram is such an adictive thing. Such a lovely pic of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute blog idea :)
    xx
    http://sugastrawberries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete