Thursday 11 April 2013

OOTD: 11/04/13 'Where the Wild Things Are'

 photo PantherJumper1_zps0bbfa3a0.jpg  photo RecentlyUpdated3_zpsc8adb4b4.jpg  photo PantherJumper3_zps775738dc.jpg  photo RecentlyUpdated4_zps99217386.jpg  photo PantherJumper4_zpsf517b6f5.jpg  photo RecentlyUpdated2_zps3491df0e.jpg

I thought this top was so cute when I saw it on the Topshop website that I just couldn't resist it! It's not something I would normally go for but I can't seem to stop buying prints and monochrome this season- as you can probably tell from my recent posts! The panther on the front is stitched not printed and the jumper is a really soft knit making it feel more luxurious. I've paired it with this simple jersey skater skirt, also from Topshop, but the top would look equally nice with black skinny jeans or riding pants. I added the orange bag for a splash of colour and (unashamedly) I have orange nails to match! 

For this look I wanted a softer, more relaxed hairstyle so I hunted out my Babyliss Conical Wand from the bottom of my wardrobe! Although the curls don't last very well on me (my hair is very uncooperative!) they fall out into nice waves and I think it's a style I'm going to use on my hair more often.

This outfit is perfect for the 'in-between' season we are having at the moment. Not quite warm enough for Spring clothes but moving away from the arctic temperatures in England lately. I can't wait to wear this outfit when I return to university tomorrow! 

xxx

Jumper- Topshop (Link)
Skirt- Topshop (Link)
Tights- Primark
 Boots- Zara
Necklace and Earrings- Topshop
Nail Polish- Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine in 'Satsuma'

Photobucket

34 comments:

  1. Really want the jumper - looks so nice teamed with your skirt and boots :) I randomly found your blog through instagram ha! Definitely now following you on Bloglovin'

    Would love if you could have a peek at mine..

    laurensplace743.blogspot.co.uk

    Lauren x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow how weird, I'll definitely check your blog out :) x

      Delete
  2. In love with that bag, so cute!

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bag, the colour is so summery. And your hair looks lovely like that, mine is so uncooperative with curls as well!

    Loes x

    http://fashionoblivion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So jealous of your hair.
    Love the outfit too, especially the bag!


    Zara

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look stunning here! I want to go out and buy a babyliss wand right now!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I've never really got on with it before but it's worked really well for me recently! :) x

      Delete
  6. That's a really cool sweater! And this bag is adorable, love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this top! Love the pop of colour the bag brings too!

    Kirsty, xo
    - Clothes, Shoes & Boys with Tattoos

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bag and jumper! You look really pretty

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x


    ReplyDelete
  9. i love your top, your blog is just lovely by the ways, keep up the good work :)

    http://www.thedandrea.com/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous13/4/13 12:56

    wow great look!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great outfit and you look so gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. you look super lovely in this animal top and your hair is simply perfect!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com
    {check out my latest post at Fashion Week Sydney}

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love a black, white + read look. Following :) xA

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your sweatshirt and with that bag it is just gorgeous x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look super cute on this post! Love your outfit! I really really like your blog and am looking forward to see your next posts!

    JUST started following you on GFC and Bloglovin! I would love it if you came by my blog sometime and if you like it too, maybe you can follow me back?

    These are my blog links:
    Instant Milk link
    Facebook page link
    Bloglovin link

    Hope to see you soon! Stay in touch ;)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your jumper and that bag add such a nice pop of colour to your outfit :) x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous17/4/13 03:29

    I've been eyeing that Topshop jumper at the store - it looks so cute on you!

    Stop by sometime, xo Natalie
    lavagabonddame.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your outfit, so cute!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. That sweater is stunning and looks cute in combination with your skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  21. lovely sweater dear!
    I'Ll be happy if you check out my blog too=)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Phoebe!
    I just discovered your blog and love it! You are lovely and I love your outfits!

    http://thefashioness.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh wow! This sweater is so super cute! I am mad about it!!

    (='.'=)
    Lauren at adorn la femme

    ReplyDelete
  24. Cute top! ;)

    xx pauline
    classycroissant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. You look stunning hon! I love that nail polish colour - the Barry M gelly range is so awesome :D

    xo,
    Sabina

    Come visit Sabina Supernova!
    Find me on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  26. such an adorable jumper!


    xo Camilla

    Into The Fold

    ReplyDelete
  27. Such a cute top and bag! :)

    xx Su http://fashiontwinstinct.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  28. You look so cute! You just earned yourself a new reader! ;) xx

    Check out my latest article!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love your bag! Your hair looks so pretty as well, I have that curling wand too and am feeling a bit inspired to dig it out again! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Anonymous6/5/13 17:57

    I want your whole outfit, it's so nice. Great blog by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  31. beautiful outfit!! I love love love the bag!! What is your makeup in this photo! its so beautiful!
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete