Tuesday 3 April 2012

New Jumper and Rose Gold Wedges OOTD


Some of you who read my Twitter may know that I went on a little trip to London on Saturday to see the Lion King musical (which was amazing by the way, possibly my favourite musical ever!). During my trip I had a couple of hours to shop in Covent Garden and spent most of that time in Urban Outfitters. I absolutely love that shop. In my opinion it's one of those shops you have to see the clothes in person to want to buy them and when I'm there, I want to buy them all! Luckily I restrained myself and only bought a few things, the first being this jumper. It's from the brand Sparkle and Fade which I have another top by and I love. The jumper is so soft and cosy, and looks really cute over shirts (which is why I bought it!). I can't say it's the most flattering top I own but I really love it. Plus it was in the sale from £42 to £30 which was good!

I paired it with my Topshop Leigh Jeans (surprise, surprise) and a Topshop shirt. On my feet I'm wearing my new Topshop wedges which I can't get enough of! They are rose gold and metallic which a black wedge, and are pretty comfortable. They will look great on holiday or on nights out with dresses, skirts or trousers. As soon as I saw them in the shop I wanted them, and when the sales assistant said they were the last pair in my size I knew it was meant to be!

The cuff I'm wearing is also from Urban Outfitters and bought on my London trip. I've been looking for a nice cuff for a while but nothing really caught my eye until I saw this one. I love crosses so just couldn't resist! It was £14 which I think is quite reasonable considering it feels more expensive and it's very unusual.

Hope every one is having a lovely week so far, I'm off to do some more revision! 

xxx

Jumper- Urban Outfitters (link for the Ivory version)
Shirt- Topshop
Jeans- Topshop
Wedges- Topshop (link!)
Necklace- River Island 
Cuff- Urban Outfitters
On my Toes- Barry M Pink Flamingo Nail Polish

50 comments:

  1. that's so gorgeous my dear! love the necklace and ur jumper so much! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh these wedges are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :) I wear them all the time! x

      Delete
  3. I love this outfit, lovely jumper, bracelet is really nice and oryginal:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3/4/12 13:14

    you are stunning, I just love the gold jewelerry x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looove the jumper, it does look awesome over a shirt :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous3/4/12 13:17

    Hey I just realised you mentioned n your blog you use the 550d. Im planning to get it, is it any good and would you reccomend it? would be great to know xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's amazing! I've never used an SLR before and this is really easy to use and takes lovely pictures :) xx

      Delete
  7. great photos! i love your blog and im now following you :)



    xx




    http://spoonfulofdiamonds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look absolutely gorgeous!!! The jumper does flatter you so don't worry about that! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that cuff!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous outfit, I'm in love with the rose gold wedges! Definitely want some like that for summer xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute jumper and collar, looks ace together love this subtle look

    Mel www.mediamarmalade.com x

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the wedges! You look awesome!
    FASHION NOTEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE this outfit Phoebe and wow those wedges are just gorgeous X

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this outfit so much! You look gorgeous x

    www.studdds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. In love with that cuff :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love that cuff! I'm forever browsing Urban Outfitters online, and whenever I go to Brighton I head straight for UO and spend hours in there! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of my favourite shops! :) xx

      Delete
  17. Super cute look! Love your wedges!!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous3/4/12 18:54

    Love the jumper and cuff! x

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've been reading your blog for a little while now and just realised I havn't subscribed! Just done it as you're fab. Keep up the good work! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, glad you like my blog :) xx

      Delete
  20. oh wow I was just thinking I love that jumper then OH MY GOD the shoes! J'adore!
    xx
    http://changingtidesofsummer.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  21. love this jumper :) x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Just found your blog, such a lovely outfit. Really like the pale blue with the golden accents. Would you recommend those jeans? I need some new ones!
    xo
    Madison's Assortment

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! The Leigh jeans are the best jeans ever, really soft and fitted. I don't think I could ever wear a different style xx

      Delete
  23. Love the outfit, those wedges are amazing! <3

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lion King is the best musical, EVER! anyway, loving the look!

    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love those shoes!!!! Woah metallic sandals with a wedge! Totally rockin!
    You loook stunning!
    Big kiss,
    xo Beckerman Girls xo
    www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. love, love love!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the little pop of gold glitz under your sweater, you're a goddess.

    SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Loving this outfit ! The wedges are amazing !! xx

    clayandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love this outfit! Your jewelry and shoes look so nice together!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) I love the golds together too xx

      Delete
  30. You are so pretty, love your blog! Following :)
    xxx
    http://goldilocksx0.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  31. Fantastic outfit, you look so pretty :)

    www.jennafifi.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  32. i've just spent like 25minutes reading your blog - I keep going back and back and back lol! LOVE those shoes, they look incredible, and I practically only wear wedges these days, can't do normal heels! And I'm also loving that cuff...you look gorgeous!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :) I'm glad you like my blog xx

      Delete
  33. I love this look ! Amazing sweater and perfect jumper. Kiss x


    http://mfashionmyobsession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. i love the colour of this jumper xx

    ReplyDelete
  35. Oh Im craving your wedges !! they are fantic <3

    ReplyDelete
  36. Anonymous15/4/12 19:48

    great look! love the touches of metal :)


    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool

    ReplyDelete
  37. Really love your outfit, following you now!

    www.stylecontainer.nl

    ReplyDelete
  38. In love with this outfit - so adorable!! xo

    http://katiealexandraa.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete