Sunday 15 April 2012

Call Me Maybe- OOTD


A bit of a different outfit from me today. I bought these joggers from Topshop on Friday. I thought they were really cute and would be comfy for Sixth Form. I wasn't sure how to style them at first but in the end I've gone with the outfit I tried them on with, and paired them with my gold wedges! I wouldn't normally wear them with the wedges but I thought they would be nice for my OOTD. This outfit would look nice with flats or high-tops. I think the blazer stops them looking too casual ;) I really love them though, they were only £22 and fit in well with the 'sports luxe' trend that is everywhere at the moment.

The blazer is also from Topshop (honestly I love that shop!). It was £65 which is pretty expensive and it also happens to be 'dry clean only' which is a worry but I had to have it. I think it's going to be so useful as it goes with everything. I've been wanting a springtime blazer for ages and this is perfect. It looks great with black skinny jeans and a baggy t-shirt as well. The colour isn't showing up very well in my photos but it's a lovely nude colour and it's described on the website as 'oyster'. 

Hope everyone has had a nice weekend :) I had two weeks off Sixth Form for Easter but now it's back to reality- and exams unfortunately! 

xxx

Joggers- Topshop (link)
Blazer- Topshop (link)
Top- H&M 
Wedges- Topshop (link)
Cuff- Urban Outfitters
Nail Polish- Revlon 'Dreamer'
Leaf Ring and Cross Ring- Both Topshop

30 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous :)
    This outfit is so lovely :)
    Good luck in your exams :)

    Laura xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like these trousers :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a blazer exactly like that, Topshop and was about £65 too although mine was last seasons. Mine is dry clean only but if you put it on a really cold wash it actually comes out fine thankfully. Mine needs washing so much as being white / cream they get so dirty, and I live in it :)

    Mel
    www.mediamarmalade.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's a useful tip! Thanks for that, I was wondering whether hand washing it or something similar might work. I want to wear mine a lot so it's probably going to need washing a lot too xx

      Delete
  4. Really love this outfit - gorgeous blazer!! I hate when you buy something and realize its dry clean only!! Good luck in your exams X

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look lovely :) The joggers look great and really comfy. I'm obsessed with the song Call Me Maybe at the moment ;)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit, your lucky being able to wear joggers for sixth form, we aren't allowed :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bag and blazer :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would be most grateful if I could have your wardrobe ;) you always look gorgeous Phoebe! X

    ReplyDelete
  9. At first I didn't really notice they were sportswear, thought they were harem pants or something haha... Gorgeous look! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've had the song Call Me Maybe stuck in my head all day haha :)
    lovely outfit here, you look so sophisticated! your pants are lovely!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just to let you know, I'm having a little giveaway(click here!), which includes a Benefit Erase Paste :-)
    xxx
    http://laurenrmilor.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/late-100-followers-give-away.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. you look really lovely! those trousers are fab with the blazer x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous16/4/12 11:37

    Such a pretty outfit ! Good luck with the exams :) xx

    butterfleyesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this outfit, the blazer is gorgeous! :)

    egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi could you please make a post about what makeup you're daily using?? Would appreciate it sooo much! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Think I'm going to write a post on that soon :) x

      Delete
  17. Anonymous16/4/12 15:58

    love the outfit, the gold wedges are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely outfit! Your trousers, I love them!!

    xoxo, Laura
    http://styleandsushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great style!Love your trousers! Please visit my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  20. You are stunning, and I adore this outfit on you. I just found your blog, but I must say it is an absolute joy to read. You have such wonderful style and you are truly a blogging inspiration.
    xoxo
    Morgan
    http://thesocialboutique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, glad you like it :) xx

      Delete
  21. i actually like them with the wedges!! i don't think i could pull them off but they suit you really well! love that blazer too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. joggers and shoes look amazing

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'd never think that joggers could look so good paired with wedges and blazer! You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  24. You are so pretty! I love the blazer and those joggers! I am your newest follower! Check out my blog if you have time? :) xx
    http://www.thefrillseekers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Adore the blazer, you look lovely! x

    ReplyDelete