Wednesday 2 May 2012

Pretty in Pastels


I love the pastel trend at the moment. I've wanted some pastel jeans for a while now but could never decide on a colour, so I went on the Topshop website and ordered the pink, mint and peach versions of the Leigh jeans (my favourite style ever, so flattering!). Whilst I was waiting for them to come I saw that Millie Mackintosh from Made in Chelsea had some orange coloured jeans and pretty much knew which I was keeping before they arrived. I love Millie's style and every time I watch Made in Chelsea I make a mental note of the clothes I like for when I'm next shopping! I sent the other two colours back as I couldn't afford all three but I may get them again in the future. I think these peach coloured jeans (they are a little brighter in real life!) will make a great spring addition to my wardrobe! They go well with black and white which are colours I wear a lot and I thought they looked so cute with my new blazer!

I also got this slouchy grey tee from Zara a couple of weeks ago. I think I'm having a bit of a Zara moment because there are so many things on the site that I want right now, I might save up until after my exams and have a spend up in a store though. I love this tee as it's so soft and expensive feeling. The PU pocket and shoulder detailing makes it look unique and different. I bought a medium which is quite big on me but I wear a cami underneath and I like the bagginess of it as it balances out my tight jeans.

The heels I bought from Miss Selfridge when they had their 20% student discount not too long ago. So instead of paying £50 I got them for £40! I really bought them for a Sixth Form ball I'm going to on Friday but I thought I'd show you them with this outfit first :) The bow on the sides is super cute. They are crazily high but I'm practising walking around in them, hopefully I'll be able to party all night on Friday! 

Lastly, I've included my black focco bag in this post but I really want a new bag! I'm desperate for a cream one (possibly leather if I'm feeling extravagant!). I found a few I like so I'm sure I'll feature a new one in an outfit post soon and give you all a break from this bag which I've been wearing to death!

Hope everyone's week is going well, I wish it would stop raining! I managed to take these pictures on Monday, the only sunny day we've had for a while! Also, for those of you that keep asking, I will be doing an every day makeup post soon! 

xxx

Blazer- Topshop 
Top- Zara (link)
Leigh Jeans- Topshop (link)
Bag- eBay
Sunglasses- Marc by Marc Jacobs
Shoes- Miss Selfridge (link)

34 comments:

  1. your stunning!
    I love your T!!

    Over on my blog I am having 2 give aways! Win a Mac Lippy and Eyeshadow in the colour of your choice. And also 2 Accsesroize gift sets will be given away :o) I would love for you to enter:

    http://lolainthelounge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/mac-lipstick-eyeshadow-give-away.html

    http://lolainthelounge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/give-away.html

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these jeans, they're such a nice colour :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these jeans they are a gorgeous colour :) I recently brought mint ones, but I would love to get one in every pastel colour there is they are so pretty for spring :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :) me too! jeans in every colour would be so much fun! xx

      Delete
  4. You look amazing! I love those shoes!

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) they're so high but so pretty xx

      Delete
  5. love the colour of these jeans look ace on your with the grey top. Really nice outfit :)

    Mel x
    http://www.mediamarmalade.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2/5/12 12:39

    These jeans are amazing! Love Millie's style too, so effortless

    www.funkydivaa.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing outfit! I've been very into pastel colored jeans lately too, but I can't seem to find any stores near me (in Canada) that carry them! I've been dying for a pair of mint and a pair of baby pink, but now that I see how amazing peach look I might have to get a pair of them too, lol, if only I could afford it!

    http://katiealexandraa.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do Topshop not ship to Canada? Or ASOS? I love mine so much :) xx

      Delete
  8. Jeans are really nice, I love pastels too! (My favourite pastel colour is mint :D) And wow - your shoes are amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the jeans on you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this outfit!! The pants and shoes especially, and you are just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This outfit is gorgeous and you look really beautiful!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the colour of your jeans! You look gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous outfit, the peach jeans are perfect! xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous3/5/12 13:15

    Love the jeans and the shoes are FABULOUS, they're so elegant ! xx

    butterfleyesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Can't wait to see you next post. I would really appreciate it if you would ckeck out my blog as you're one of my favourtie bloggers and you really inspire me (ooh cringe!) haha xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just seen this comment! Thanks for saying that I'm one of your favourite bloggers, I'm so flattered by that :) xx

      Delete
  16. I really love the pastel trend at the moment too, especially the pastel jeans! I recently got some mint jeans, and they're so pretty!
    I love the black shoes, the little bow detail is so cute!
    Love Charlie xoxo.
    www.charlestownvintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those jeans fit you so well.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute look! Love your pants and blazer!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look absolutely amazing, I'm so jealous of your legs!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. I loveeee this outfit! I recently bought myself some peach jeans and I'm in love with them! Those heels are gorgeous too X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Charlotte, great minds think alike! :)xxx

      Delete
  21. Ooh nice jeans, it's hard to pull off that shade of orange too, good job.

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  22. I just found youre blog and I'm in love! Ahh! You are so gorgeous! Lovely outfit :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. oh myyyy i love ur pants! the colour's soooo perf for spring+summer. last year i bought some shorts in the same colour and i wore them all the time. seriously, i lived in them! great combooo dear x

    ReplyDelete
  24. great outfit, I woudl have never chosen an orange pair of jeans, but I am really surprised how perfect they look in this look. those shoes are gorg! you have such great stryle. happy to be your newest follower! xx
    Alice Barton ♥ TheMowWay

    ReplyDelete