Sunday 20 May 2012

New Zara Handbag (& what's in my bag)


I've wanted a new bag for a little while now as I use my 'Focco' all the time and I thought the all black colour wasn't very spring-like. This beauty is from Zara, I ordered it after loving all the bloggers Zara bags that they've been buying recently and I wanted to get one for myself. The bag itself is leather so I'm hoping it's going to last me a long time- being a student I don't have a great deal of money to splash out on new bags so the ones I buy tend to be more classic in appearance and good quality. All the hardware on this bag is gold which I also like as I don't really wear a lot of silver jewellery so this should go with my outfits and be more useful. Overall I love this bag so much! It's not too big that you look like you're carrying around all your worldly processions but it's large enough to hold the essentials- purse, keys, umbrella, make up bag etc. I'm sure I'll feature this bag in lots of my outfit posts so look out for it :)

I feel this post wouldn't be complete without the classic 'what's in my bag?' segment. So here's a little glance of the things I'm most likely to be carrying in my bag; all the essentials of course ;)



Keys, iPhone, Tangle Teezer hairbrush, sunglasses (Marc by Marc Jacobs), perfume (MAC Creations MV1- exciting name I know!), Nivea Milk and Honey lip balm (my favourite!), 'Model Mirror' light up mirror, MAC lipstick, Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream, Blistex 'Relief Cream' lip balm and my revision flashcards-these are so handy for revising key terms on the go!
Other items I forgot to include were my purse, make up bag (although I don't always carry this!) and my earphones :)


Zara Mini City Bag With Zip- Link
I hope everyone is having a good weekend!


xxx

26 comments:

  1. That's such a lovely bag! I love the colours. Looks like it will be perfect for the Spring and Summer! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous20/5/12 15:39

    That bag is beautiful. How do you stop your Tangle Teezer bristles from bending?? Mine looks battered at the moment :(

    laceyloves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a new tangle teezer, I had another one for about two years but it got really battered to I had to but a new one! So to answer your question, sorry I don't know! x

      Delete
  3. The bag is so so cute! I love the look of your marc jacobs sunglasses! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm on the hunt for a new bag, yours is lovely. Good luck with exams etc, I'm also carrying around flash cards with me, how glamorous haha ;) xx

    http://livingoffsamples.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That bag is GORGEOUS!! Amazing colour palette!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just can't live without my tangle teezer!!Beautiful bag too, love Zara xx

    http://jessica-jjc.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither, I don't know how I ever brushed my hair before, it's so painful without one! xx

      Delete
  7. I'm currently contemplating buying this bag (hello tax rebate!) Is it worth the money?, it has got a pretty hefty pricetag! Altho part of me just thinks "screw it just buy it!" hehe x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was exactly my thinking when I bought it! I love it so I'd say it was worth it :) x

      Delete
  8. that bag is gorgeous! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this bag!!! It's sooooo pretty and looks extremely versatile, great buy :))

    xx, diamondinrouge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. loving ya new handbag x

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a really nice bag. And it's always fun to see what other people got in theire bags:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous21/5/12 18:28

    Oh loving the bag, especially the two different colours it has ! xx

    butterfleyesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This bag is gorgeous! :)
    egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is a stunning handbag, and very classic so you will get a lot of use from it! Kisses

    http://mostlymelina.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow! Can't believe this is from Zara. I love how Zara has the knack for making nice, cheap pieces look incredibly expensive. I wouldn't have batted an eyelid if you had said this from by Chloe or Celine or another equally beautiful/expensive brand!

    -lAURA xx
    http://wrinkleintimevintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous bag and I love "What's in my bag" posts as I'm so nosey aha! X

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow I want this bag it's so lovely. How much was it?? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. The bag is so cute!!! I hope I can still get one :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. This bag is gorgeous!

    Tori x
    www.torijweller.com

    ReplyDelete