Tuesday 9 October 2012

I've been featured!

On the Home Page

My Article


Just a quick update to tell you all my blog has been featured on the MFN- Manchester Fashion Network homepage, with an interview! Check it out if you want to read what I have to say about my blog :) (Link Here)

I have now been at university for almost a month so am finally settling in to some kind of a routine. If anyone would like an update of how I found Freshers week or my first month experience in general I'm thinking of posting one on here! Comment if you are interested in seeing my updates :) I'm loving university at the moment, especially my course, which is amazing! 

I'm going to try and blog more regularly now I know my timetable and the work that's expected of me so you'll be seeing a lot more of my blog in the next few weeks! 

xxx

3 comments:

  1. Awwww well done!! I'd love a post on your first month of Uni!'! I absolutely loved Uni and would love to be reliving it all again!! To see and hear how much someone else is enjoying it would be awesome!! Pleased your loving it!! Looking forward to seeing your new posts!! xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done :) congratulations on being featured what an honour! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I'm not surprised as you have a really great blog and style. :)

    The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete