Tuesday 13 November 2012

November Wish List

Beautysets - November Wish List
Just a little wish list for this month, a collection of my favourite key pieces at the moment. I think I might post these more often so you know what I'm loving at the moment even if I can't afford it! I really like the look of cigarette trousers at the moment, but I'm undecided if they will suit me. This pair from Miss Selfridge are a gorgeous colour and print and also in the sale so I might have to order them and see how they actually look on- I have a feeling they might make my legs look even shorter than they are!

I've got an obsession with cream blouses at the moment, and that can only mean one thing.. it's Made in Chelsea season again! The detail on this blouse is really sweet and I think paired with black skinny jeans and black ankle boots it would look really classic.

The blazer is an item I'm extremely close to ordering. I love the print and can see myself wearing this a lot. Having said that, I love if it even more if it was in brown or burgundy so maybe I'll wait and find something in a different colour.

The shoes and bag don't really need an explanation. Black with gold studs.. I need them!

I hope everyone is having a good week so far, I had to do a group presentation at university. It was a consumer board on the brand Urban Outfitters. I really enjoy the marketing aspect of my course and can see myself doing it in the future as it's creative yet analytical. I'm loving my course so far and will write a more detailed post on University/ my degree at the end of my first semester. 

xxx


10 comments:

  1. nice wishlist x


    http://makeupbynora.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pieces especially number 1 I bought a tartan pair from Oasis! They did make me look short but i just turned them up to my ankle but on my black ankle boots and i looked tall again lol
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those trousers, great print! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely wishlist, the blouse is gorgeous! Loving the collar and sleeve detail on it :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.co.uk
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah I saw that pair of boots the other day and had a hard time deciding if I should get it -- SO PRETTY! (But not feasible for the warm climate I live in haha)
    Love your picks :)

    xx, diamondinrouge.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving number 2 and 3 :)

    egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. any class that lets you do projects on UO is a keeper in my book :) and i love the boots you picked out- so chic and the detailing is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those ASOS boots, offt. On my Christmas list! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that blazer and blouse!

    Just saw that you went to the Manchester LBD event. I went too (I can spot myself in the back of one of your photos haha), I wish we met! :)

    http://www.danielleyc.com/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. love that! I am so doing a wish list soon!

    http://theworkette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete