Sunday 17 November 2013

Walk on the Wild Side

 photo HS_zpse27a61dc.jpg  photo November132_zps472e19e9.jpg  photo Closeup1_zps5cd4d88a.jpg  photo November131_zps92b1dff2.jpg  photo Boots1_zpsb554405b.jpg  photo November13_zps17dfe96a.jpg
Photographs by Emma Dane

Hello again! I'm starting to blog more regularly once more now that I have the help of my fabulous housemate so you should be seeing many more outfit posts soon! As you might have guessed from my previous post, I have a bit of a thing for hats. I love how they add something extra to your outfit and on a practical note, they keep your head warm too. As a Made in Chelsea addict I generally want to buy everything those girls wear and Fran Newman-Young happened to be wearing this hat in a picture on her Twitter so I had to buy it. It's a gorgeous burgundy fedora from New Look. It's slightly more structured than my Topshop fedora but I love it all the same. It has a gorgeous black bow detail to the side and matches my Warehouse bag perfectly. 

Today I went for quite a simple outfit and opted for my trusty leopard print skirt. I bought this from River Island last year and stopped wearing it for a while, but recently animal print has been making a comeback (when doesn't it?!) and I decided to wear it with my new fedora. I added a simple black, oversized fine knit jumper from H&M to give the outfit a relaxed feel. 

The boots are Zara from last year and I love them so much. I always get compliments on them as they are so unusual. Although ankle boots are very much my thing, I'm on the hunt for a good pair of over-the-knee black boots, is anyone else? I think it could be a little to do with my obsession with Millie Manderson's wardrobe and Style Diary (click here) as she wears them a lot.

I'm also wearing my favourite bracelet at the moment- a leather, black and rose gold cuff from Whistles. They sell these on ASOS and you can buy them in a variety of colours, including burgundy- which I think I might need!

I hope you like this simple post. Do any of you share my love of hats? I think I'm addicted, I want to buy a black floppy 70's style one next! I hope everyone has had a lovely weekend- look out for more outfit posts next week! 



Hat- New Look 
Jumper- H&M
Skirt- River Island
Boots- Zara
Bag- Warehouse (link)
Necklace- Topshop
Cuff- Whistles at ASOS (link)
Love Bracelet- River Island
Watch- River Island
Gold Bangle- Holiday Purchase







16 comments:

  1. I love your burgundy accessories which compliment your leopard skirt so well. Definitely looking forward to more outfit posts from you x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty look ,you look great with this hat on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute loook, love the pop of leopard print! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colour of your hat and bag. Perfect autumnal pop of colour :)

    becominghugo.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful hat and bag!
    Kisses, Mrs Vain

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that hat and bag so pretty xx

    http://stylesamples.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those boots are awesome, not at all surprised that they're from Zara. I got a great pair of over-the-knee boots from ASOS a couple of years ago but if I had the spare cash I would DEFINITELY go for Stuart Weitzman's 5050 boots. They're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this look
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colour of the bag, really brightens up your outfit. Gorgeous Zara boots too, can always rely on them to produce good winter boots!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  10. That bag is GORGEOUS! xx
    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous6/1/14 11:43

    It would not have said it any diffrent. Good looking out
    dress up online games

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just found your blog and I love it! You have such amazing style. Can't wait to keep following!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely love your hat and your bag, such a beaut colour too!x
    zoeyinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are so beautiful! thanks for popping over to my blog - i love yours!


    Mollie xoxo
    molliebylett.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete