Wednesday 27 July 2011

When in London...



Sorry for the absence! I've been busy with a few different things and keep having to go away. Last weekend I went to London for my cousins wedding at the Kensington Roof Gardens! It was a beautiful weekend and it was warm and sunny throughout (not bad for England ay?). During the weekend I got a chance to head to Space.N.K and Selfridge's where I happily indulged my make up addiction! So here's a mini haul/ review on the items I bought, I was so happy to get them!

Nars Duo Eye shadow (Cordura) 
I fell in love with this as soon as I saw it! Having never bought any Nars products before I leapt in at the deep end and bought this gorgeous duo. The first colour is a beautiful bronze brown with shimmer, but not too much, and the second colour is a deep cocoa brown with shimmer. Both colours I would class to be 'warm' and I only really think warm eye shadow shades suit me, perhaps I'm just playing it safe! The pigmentation is incredible and the consistency is lovely, well worth the money!




  Nars Blush (Deep Throat)
I've wanted this shade for ages after seeing it on numerous blogs and Youtube videos. Its a soft baby pink with gold shimmer. Again, its well pigmented and a gorgeous pink flush can be created easily and quickly! It has fast become my 'go to' blush and I'll definately be taking this on holiday!


Laura Mercier Illuminating Tinted Moisturiser (Shade- Natural Radiance) 
This is an expensive product but I wanted it for my holiday in Spain as I don't want to be wearing heavy foundation. It has lived up to expectations providing incredible coverage for a tinted moisturiser and it has a silky soft feel to it like nothing else. You can really tell it's a high end product as it has such a lovely creamy feel. The assistant at Space.N.K recommended the illuminating version as my skin is clear from spots but it sometimes a little red and discoloured. This version provides a beautiful dewy shine whist giving your skin an amazing glow, I love it!




Urban Decay Primer Potion
I've used this before and had run out. In my opinion its the best (and best value!) eye shadow primer out there! It holds my shadows all day without creasing or losing intensity. I will repurchase again and again.



Hope you enjoyed this little haul, more to follow!

4 comments:

  1. I've don't own any Nars products either, there is so much choice its hard to know what to pick, like you buys though, the second eye shadow is gorgeous :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try the laura mercier tinted moisturizer!

    www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab haul, I love the eyeshadow duo, is so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of the products you bought, the NARS eyeshadows look gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete