Friday 29 July 2011

OOTD London Wedding



Just a short post to show you what I wore for the wedding I went to at Kensington Roof Gardens! Of course I needed a new outfit for it and settled upon this reasonably priced dress from Miss Selfridge. At only £39 I thought it was a bargain, you can still buy it here, although not many sizes are left! It was love at first sight and it reminds me a little of Kate Middleton, I love her style! 



The shoes I wore were from Dune last year, I wore them to my prom, they are amazing because they go with so many things, they are my real life 'Cinderella' shoes and I wear them on special occasions. The bag is beaded and from John Lewis, again bought last year for my prom. My earrings are pearls from Accessorize, I wish I was wearing a bracelet with this outfit but didn't have one to match, I hardly wear jewellery apart from earrings and I felt the bag and shoes added enough detail anyway.


I did my hair myself by curling it with straighteners and pinning it up on the back of my head randomly. I really liked the way it turned out although my brother wasn't impressed that he had to hold a mirror behind me for ages whilst I got it 'just right'!


Hope you liked this quick OOTD!

10 comments:

  1. I love the dress its gorgeous and the shoes and bag match really well :)

    Lauren xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are absolutely stunning! That dress is gorgeous and it looks great on you :) Just found your blog and I love, love, love it!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dress is lovely :)
    And i love all of the sparkly accessories that you put with it, it adds something more :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beautiful dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is gorgeous, you look so pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my!!
    You look absolutely stunning!
    The dress is simply so perfect and the makeup is amazing!
    Did you do your makeup yourself? and, if so:
    Would you post a tutorial with the makeup products and the step by step? I would really love that!
    XOXO from a new follower from Spain,
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete
  7. that dress is gorgous! its so feminine and pretty, and your make up is beatiful :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the dress, I was going to buy this too but unfortunately had no occasion to wear it to, boo x

    ReplyDelete