Monday 19 March 2012

Somebody That I Used To Know OOTD

I bought this gorgeous top a couple of weeks ago to wear to my brother's 21st birthday and I wore it out again yesterday to a family meal for mother's day which was nice.  It's from Topshop and I think unfortunately it's sold out at the moment, but it's worth checking in the stores and the website every now and again because they often bring back the really popular pieces. 

The top is silky and expensive feeling with a stunning beaded collar. I can't tell you how much I love this top. It's elegant, classy and can be worn day or night with so many different pieces! It was around £30 I think, so quite expensive, but it's worth every penny. Peter Pan collar tops have been 'in' for a while but it doesn't look like they're going anywhere! The beads really do make this top unique from the others out there.

I've paired this top with my coated Leigh Jeans, also from Topshop. The top itself is quite short so would also lend itself well to  be worn with a high waisted skirt, which is exactly how I wore it to my brother's birthday.

The pink blazer is from River Island. I bought it over a month ago but you can still get it on line. I've only worn it a few times (mainly on nights out!) because it's been too cold for a cropped, light weight blazer but I couldn't wait much longer to wear it! I think it really adds something to the look and I'm so pleased I can finally say I have a pink blazer in my collection! 

I hope you all like this Outfit Of The Day, they are definitely my favourite thing to blog about, it's a shame they are also the most time consuming to blog about as well! Hope you had a good weekend :)

xxx

Top- Topshop
Leigh Jeans- Topshop
Blazer- River Island- Link
Boots- New Look
Bracelet- Accessorize
Earrings- Accessorize
Heart Ring- Primark
Cross Ring- Topshop
Nail Colour- Barry M Peach Melba- 318
{Signet Ring- Bespoke }

34 comments:

  1. Love blazer - Desperate for a colour pop blazer but I can't find one i like, that's in my price range!

    Clare
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Misguided or Primark have some cheaper ones :) I agree, a pop of colour is lovely! x

      Delete
  2. I like this outfit a lot!

    http://www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous19/3/12 11:33

    i love that top, the pearl collar is so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah I'm just about to order the pink blazer! Been looking for one for ages. Perfect for summer! You look gorgeous! Xx.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your top - its gorgeous! I love your whole outfit together, you look really pretty! :)
    http://strawberry-picnic.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty top, stopped myself from buying it the other day in Topshop because I couldn't bring myself to spend £30 on a sleeveless top! Considering buying a cheaper version and embelishing the collar myself with some DIY help~ ox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's such a good idea. I would never have even thought to do that. Let me know if you end up making one :) x

      Delete
  7. I love peter pan collars, period. You look great.

    Holly
    http://pickleisatreat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm in desperate need of a coloured blazer it think!

    burntredd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The collars amazing and you pull off the pink blazer so well! Great post x

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look so glam! love it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I adore this everything about this outfit. The collars beautiful. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous19/3/12 19:52

    such a lovely outfit, the top is gorgeous!! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous19/3/12 19:52

    such a lovely outfit, the top is gorgeous!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a pretty outfit, and love the collar on the top, it's so detailed! The pink blazer looks so great over top!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I looooooooove this blazer! And Peach melba must be my favorite nail polish ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a nice colour nail polish, don't know why I didn't own it before! x

      Delete
  16. Hey

    Just found your blog via a recommendation. Great outfit posts, I love a good style blog.

    I've given you a follow :)

    Mel
    UK Style Blogger
    www.mediamarmalade.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just found your blog through Media Marmalade, love it your so gorge!!

    Ginger Pickle ♥

    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this look you look fab :) I really want a pink blazer x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the top and blazer! x

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW WOW WOW! This is such a beautiful Outfit and you are such a beautiful girl! I fell in love with your top it is really gorgeous! Perfect Outfit!

    Hope you visit me on my Blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. why are you so adorable?!

    -kim
    found the route

    ReplyDelete
  22. Can't believe I've never found your blog before, it's so lovely!! I adore this outfit, the top looks lovely, and I love the pop of colour from the blazer. I have some Leigh Jeans too and they have to be the best jeans I've ever bought, they fit so well and they're so comfy!!
    Following you now and super excited to see more of your outfits =D
    http://xrebelangelx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I love the Leigh jeans too! I don't think I could ever wear another type! x

      Delete
  23. Love your style. That top is ADORABLE!! :)


    Xo,
    http://www.sacosha.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the colour of your blazer here!
    x
    polway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your top is so pretty as is the jacket. Pink really suits you!

    ReplyDelete
  26. That OOTD is gorgeous, totally worth the time! ;) I love the way you paired the pearled collar with that bracelet, it looks great.

    Chic and Unique

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a gorgeous outfit! I loveeeee that top, the collar detail is so so pretty X

    ReplyDelete