Thursday 22 March 2012

My Week in Pictures #2



Viva Glam Nicki Minaj | Some Pretty Cool Trousers! | Tidying My Dressing Table | New Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner | Barry M Peach Melba | Some Sweet Treats | Me | My Dog | Mothers Day Choccies, mmm

Just a quick mid-week picture update for you all :) Hope everyone is having a lovely week so far! I have Sixth Form in about half an hour but when I get back I'm going to try and write some new posts for my blog. I need some inspiration though, so if anyone has any requests then let me know! 


Also, if you don't already, please follow me on Twitter- @thatssoPhoebe
Thanks to the lovely Milly (Pearls and Poodles) mentioning my blog I've received some new followers :) I'm always willing to answer any questions you have for me on Twitter so check it out! 


xxx

13 comments:

  1. I really like that kind of posts. You have got a sweet dog:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dog is sooo beautiful aww! I'm wearing Peach Melba just now totally love Barry M nail varnishes at the moment!

    Ginger Pickle ♥

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw your dog is so cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. My friend has a brown one of that type of dog (haha sorry I dont know much about dogs) and they're the cutest!
    It would be mine

    Didn't take much convincing to follow yourr blog :)
    So hi from your newest bloglovin' follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) He's an English working cocker spaniel! x

      Delete
  5. Anonymous23/3/12 19:45

    Nice photos ! Ohh yumm made me lust for chocolate :P

    Satu
    - Indie by Heart

    Ps. My birthday Giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sitting here eating chocolate as I read this...

    Amy

    fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute dog! Love the colour of the nailpolish! Please have a look at my blog! Maybe we can follow?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah you've got me wanting some maoam! I love the little balls you get in the packets.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're my favourite ones, I never share those with anyone haha x

      Delete
  9. You look sooo pretty in that photo and your dog is very cute! X

    ReplyDelete