Wednesday 7 March 2012

Leopard Love


People that know me well, will know that I can't resist a bit of leopard print! I think it's universally flattering, as long as it's worn in the right way. This skirt was £16 from River Island which I think is a pretty reasonable price compared to other styles at the moment. I can't find it on the website to link it but you may still be able to find it in the shops. I love the skirt because it's the sort of thing you can wear during the day or on a night out, so it's a really versatile piece. I normally wouldn't wear it with tights but it's been so cold lately that I've had to cover up!

Skirt- River Island 
Top- H&M
Necklace- River Island

xxx

13 comments:

  1. You look stunning!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7/3/12 14:33

    Cute outfit! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice. I'm a fan of leopard print too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely need more pretty leopard print pieces in my wardrobe, love your skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look so pretty! love the leopard skirt!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Simple and prefect.

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. loveee this skirt, I'm a sucker for anything leopard print :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the skirt ! It really suits you ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are such gorgeous photos and the skit really suits your figure! I love pairing a plain item with a bold pattern~ ox

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the skirt!! so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm the same, I love leopard print! This skirt is really cute :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have this skirt! Can't get enough of it and how flattering it is!

    Love you blog!

    www.tanicetalksaboutthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I soooo nearly bought this skirt last week, gutted I didn't now! It looks lovely on you and it's such a decent price considering it's from River Island! X

    ReplyDelete