Sunday 4 March 2012

Sunday Update #1

<insert obligatory new camera pose here> 
Just a quick update to let you all know what's been going on in my life and with my blog :) 

Firstly as many of you will have read I got my DSLR camera this week! It's the Canon 550D and it's a-mazing! The pictures it takes are incredible (except this one because it was taken in a mirror) and it was well worth the money. I also have the 50mm lens but haven't played around that much with it other than my sunglasses pictures. I wanted to try some outfit photos using it but it's rained pretty much all weekend (it's still raining now!) and since I prefer my photos outdoors I didn't end up using it. 

I have a university open day coming up this week for people who have offers. It's a fashion management course so I'm pretty excited to find out more about it. I've gotten to the point where I'm bored of the small town where I live and can't wait to move into the city in Septemeber/ October and experience the wider world-providing I get the grades, which means less time drinking tea and reading blogs...

I'm in the process of making an 'About Me' section for my blog which will include a few questions and answers and a little bio about me. If any of you have questions which you would be interested in knowing the answers to then leave them in a comment or e-mail me at thatssophoebe@yahoo.co.uk. I have created a 'Favourite Reads' section of my blog which features my favourite blogs at the moment. I'm sure you all follow them already but check it out anyway!

Also, I have made a twitter for my blog! I have a private twitter and was unsure whether I should just let you all know about that one but I've decided to have one dedicated to my blog where I can constantly chatter about fashion and make up to like minded people :) My twitter is thatssoPhoebe (link!), so please go ahead and follow me!

I think that's everything I wanted to say. I know it's the second update in two days but I had the Instagram one lined up and I really wanted to write this one as well! 

xxx

24 comments:

  1. This pic looks really nice. I am following you on twitter as Sophie_Louise6 x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I'm really please I went with a Canon :) x

      Delete
  3. Ahhh, i really need to save up for one of those pretty cameras!
    and i'm so going to follow you on twitter-yay! :)Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're definitely worth it :) x

      Delete
  4. I absolutely love your hair! So jealous of your camera as well x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Following you on twitter :) I would love a fancy camera like that one, just stuck with the old digital for now x

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous blog hun! I'm a new follower :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh you are going to love your 50 mm lens =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely cute camera pic dear!!! And you’ve got a gorgeous blog too!!!
    Check out my blog and if you feel like drinking a sip of ABSOstyle with me, we could followed each other by GFC + Bloglovin’ … ;) I’ll be waiting for you!!!

    KISSES!
    Estefanía J. ABSOstyle

    ReplyDelete
  9. the 50mm is an amazing lens and its the one i use most as it lets more light in (handy on dark cloudy days!). hope you have fun using the camera xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. yay!!!! congrats!!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fashion Management sounds like a fun course. Good luck! Love your Topshop top and I've been thinking about getting it myself. The collar is just so pretty. xx

    www.lovefromloulou.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm loving your blog just now.
    I'm in first year at uni just now and last year couldn't wait to move away and do something different. You will love it! Hope you enjoy your open day

    xx
    rococ0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow, you're so pretty!


    www.cateadrianab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your camera looks insane, I'm so jealous <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice shot! You look so pretty :)
    I'm looking for a dslr.. I'll keep this one in mind!

    Check out the giveaway on my blog for a free StyleMint T!
    http://www.champagneandmarshmallows.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. you are really pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete