Thursday 29 March 2012

Blue My Mind


Just a quick post to let you know what nail polish I've been loving lately! It's called 'Blue My Mind' and is from H&M. I've never really thought to look in H&M for nail colours but after seeing the electric blue nail trend on a few blogs I knew I needed to join in! For £2.99 this nail polish is super cheap and really good quality. The colour looked gorgeous after 2 coats and it has lasted well on my nails (my nails are acrylic so it will obviously chip less, but it has lasted a lot longer than other nail polishes I've used on them!). 

This colour is gorgeous. I was a bit doubtful as to whether it suited me at first, but after wearing it for a week I can safely say I adore it. I've had lots of compliments on my nails as well since wearing it :) For £2.99 you can't really go wrong, I'm looking forward to trying the other colours that H&M has to offer!

Also, I think I'm going to start posting more reviews if people want them? They are a lot quicker to blog so I will be able to post more. Of course I'll still be posting my outfits and current face of the day :) 

xxx


Cross Ring- Topshop
Skull Ring (toe ring worn as an above knuckle ring) - Topshop

17 comments:

  1. This one seems great if you need a pop of color! I would definitely want to see some more reviews. :)

    http://www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I should be posting some more reviews soon :)x

      Delete
  2. I love blue nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this colour ! H&M have some brilliant shades in nail polishes ! xx

    clayandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely shade, such a good price too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's such a gorgeous shade, I love the cross ring too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it how the color is so clear! I have to check it out at H&M!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your blog! wud u mind following mine bk:)

    x http://glitzbeautyglamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous shade! I've never even given H & M nail polishes a second glance so I'll definitely be checking them out next time I'm shopping! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't either but they are really good, and so cheap! I want to buy some more! x

      Delete
  9. That is an amazing colour! I need it!

    Gem x
    www.feminine-edge.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. never tried H&M polishes, this colour looks so pretty on + looks so good against the white dress! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I think the contrast looks nice too :) x

      Delete
  11. love this colour hun, i have a similar purpley one form h&m! new follower :) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this colour, it's such a nice bright colour. I'd love to see more reviews, so nice to have honest opinions on products x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I must get this color!!!

    ReplyDelete