Friday 15 June 2012

Recent Purchases...



I haven't actually been out shopping for what seems like forever, so I was having serious shopping withdrawal symptoms! I had a maths exam yesterday, so, as my next exam is in a week, my cousin and I went shopping in the afternoon (after all, I didn't feel like doing more revision straight after my exam!). I only bought a few things but I thought I'd share them with you. If you'd like any reviews of anything you see here then let me know :) 

A few points on what I bought:

1. Essie Fiji is possibly my favourtie nail polish ever! I love the colour- white with a hint of pink- and the brush is really wide so it applies so easily. This one is from the new diffusion line in Boots :)

2. I now have both colours of the No 7 Nourishing Lip Shine so may do a post on them soon, I've heard they are a good dupe for the Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfectors and they are a third of the price (if you use a No 7 £5 off voucher!)

3. I'd heard a lot about the First Aid Beauty Body Moisturiser and it's lovely! It's not greasy, absorbs quickly and doesn't smell of anything (which I prefer!). The best part is it contains no parabens or harsh chemical so is good for my sensitive skin. I want to try out more from the range!

I'm going to be posting lots more outfits soon and an everyday make up post, so look out for them in a week or two! I still have one exam left but after that I'll be posting regularly again!

xxx

First Aid Beauty Body Moisturiser- Boots | Essie Nail Polishes in Lilacism, Fiji (on my nails) and Mint Candy Apple | Spike Bracelet- Topshop | Rose Gold Necklace- H&M | Ring- River Island |No 7 Nourishing Lip Shine- Boots



26 comments:

  1. Love the items you got, especially the Essie polishes :) Good luck with your last exam :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These nail polishes have lovely colours. And I really like your new jewellery :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The essie nail polishes are such pretty shades and i love the rose gold collar! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love everything you got! I have had my eye on that H&M collar necklace for a while and the Essie shades are stunning! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lilacism and Fiji are my most wanted Essie colours! Luckily for my bank I haven't seen an Essie stand in Boots/Superdrug yet, they are too pretty
    Fiji makes your hands more tanned too :)
    It would be mine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it does! Such a great summer colour :) x

      Delete
  6. The nail polishes and the jewelry look super nice!

    http://www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love that Essie polish and the Jewellery, so pretty! Xx.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh Fiji looks so beautiful, I adore Essie polishes! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Essie Fiji! I have repurchased it twice already b/c I used it so much!

    xx Louise
    A Little Beauty Luxury

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really want to try the NO7 lip shines! :)

    egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Essie Fiji too. I want to pick up more polishes next time I'm in Boots xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the Essie diffusion line polishes too, they are such pretty colours! will definitely be picking up some more next time i'm in boots! the H&M collar necklace also looks stunning, i love rose gold at the moment:) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the jewellery picks!
    http://nowrongorright.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love all the jewellery you got and the Essie nail polishes are such pretty colours :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely haul! I love the Essie polishes, such pretty colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the essie pink nail varnish! Definitely going to have to invest!

    Tori x

    www.torijweller.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous23/6/12 19:54

    You has a great blog. I'm very interesting to stopping here and leaves you a comment. Good work.

    Lets keep writing and blogging

    Nb: Dont forget to leave your comment back for us.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oooh I might have to take a looksee at the No 7 Nourishing Lip Shine, as I've been thinking about picking up the Clarins one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great post! Will definitely have to get one of those Essie nail polishes, they look lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Loooooove those nail polishes! What gorgeous colours!

    www.littlekjf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. the nail varnishs love laaaavly x

    ReplyDelete
  22. I need Essie "Fiji" in my life ASAP! X

    ReplyDelete