Tuesday 3 July 2012

Soft Focus


Hello, I'm back! Sorry for my absence, I've finally finished my exams and I've just come back from a long weekend in France which was lovely. Hopefully I'll be able to blog a lot more now, and I've got a few posts lined up already!

These pictures were taken in a gorgeous village called Andilliac in the Midi-Pyrannees, France. It was nice to get a different background for my outfit posts (I have a few more from France to come!). 

I'm wearing Topshop tapered trousers and a Topshop cami with beaded sleeves which I found in the sale for £20. You can't get it on the website any more but you may be able to find it in the shops (which is what I did). Topshop also has a full priced one, in cream, rather than soft pink like mine. I love the soft pastel colours of this outfit and when the evening got a little cooler I put a nude blazer on which went really well with it.

The shoes are heeled sandals from River Island which are now in the sale. I'm also wearing a pastel skull necklace (also from the Topshop sale) and my new rose gold watch from River Island which I've been wearing every day! This was one of my favourite outfits I took with me. The trousers are very silky and worked really well in the warm weather. They're very good for this 'in-between' weather we've been having in England at the moment as well!

Cami Top- Topshop
Trousers- Topshop (Link!)
Shoes- River Island (Link!)
Necklace- Topshop
Bracelet- Topshop
Watch- River Island


13 comments:

  1. i love these trousers, they're such a cute print and look ace on you

    Mel x
    http://www.mediamarmalade.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous hun! Jealous of the whole outfit! Hope the exams went well! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :) I hope so, it's so hard to tell! Hope yours did too! x

      Delete
  3. Such a fashion-forwrd outfit! I love the cut of the tapered trousers :)

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look hun, especially those trousers!!

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com/
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great in these photos, lovely outfit :) Just found your blog thru your twitter link. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit is gorgeous, I love the trousers!

    Tori x
    www.torijweller.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful as always :) love your trousers xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. these photos are beautiful and I LOVE your hair! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this outfit ! Such nice colours together!
    Liked it so much I bought the necklace : )

    http://moonchildandtherags.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am loving those trousers! X

    ReplyDelete