Monday 23 July 2012

Little Birds..


Just a quick post to show you the outfit I was wearing yesterday. The weather was so nice I thought I'd get a few outfit photos taken to show you! As you can see, I've not quite got used to how hot it is now, I need some time to adjust my wardrobe! 

The top was from Dorothy Perkins last year. Not a shop I normally go in but I was pleased to find this, the bird print is so sweet. It's a silky material and a little oversized which makes it a bit different from the other tops I own! The bag is my all time favourite from Zara, I'm not sure if you can still get it but it's so lovely! It's real leather, so it's very soft and the perfect size for an everyday bag. 

I'm also wearing my new white studded shoes from Topshop. I have had the black ones for ages so I decided to get some white canvas ones for Summer. I've been waiting for the rain to stop to wear them but now the weather has improved I'm sure I'll get loads of wear out of them!

My red nails are a colour called 'Spicy Orange' from the L'Oreal Colour Riche range. Trust me, the colour is a lot more red, but with a hint of orange. I originally wanted Revlon's nail varnish in 'Red Bikini' after hearing it's a dupe for Chanel Holiday, but after holding it next to the L'Oreal colour, I couldn't see a difference and the L'Oreal one was half the price (there is also an offer in Superdrug for '2 for £6.99' at the moment on the L'Oreal Nail colours!). So perhaps it's a dupe for Chanel Holiday, I don't know!

If you haven't entered my GIVEAWAY for a River Island bag then click here! The contest is open until Saturday :)

I've got some more posts lined up which will be on my blog shortly so look out for them! Hope everyone had a lovely weekend!

xxx

Top- Dorothy Perkins
Blazer- Topshop
Jeans- Topshop (Leigh Jeans)
Shoes- Topshop
Bag- Zara
Nails- L'Oreal Spicy Orange
Watch- River Island
Bracelets- Topshop/ Miss Selfidge


15 comments:

  1. I love your style, it's so classy! I really love your top, and the colour of your blazer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit, especially the bag!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. really cute blouse, love the print on it :)

    Mel x
    http://www.mediamarmalade.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the Topshop flats, I also have the black ones but these white ones will be perfect for summer.

    www.lolaloves.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so pretty in these pictures! A bit of a lookalike to Millie Macintosh!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit! The print is lovely! Your white studded shoes look so nice for summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. you're so pretty! this outfit is so classy and i love your shoes. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. aw this top is gorgeous! so classic and chic xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the simplicity
    http://nowrongorright.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. chic outfit! love the bag and the flats! xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the outfit the top is beautiful, and i love the shoes,

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really love this outfit :) you look gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This outfit is so simple but lovely!

    Tori x

    www.torijweller.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You always look so lovely! X

    ReplyDelete