Thursday 12 July 2012

YSL Rouge Volupté- Fabergé Peach

I've been wanting a YSL Rouge Volupté for so long now. They look so pretty and the colours are gorgeous, so when I was in the airport waiting for my plane to France I decided to treat myself to one. I bought the colour Fabergé Peach which is No. 30. It's a beautiful soft peachy colour with a hint of pink (everything I wanted MAC Shy Girl to be and it wasn't). I was torn between this and Nude Beige but I thought I'd go for a colour a little different to the ones I already own- I think I'll get the other when I'm off to Spain in August!

This is everything I expected it to be, and more! The packaging is amazing, it looks so expensive (it was!) and pretty, I love seeing this sitting on my dressing table. The consistency of the lipstick is creamy and glossy- the perfect formulation! I've heard it can be quite drying but since I haven't been wearing it for more than a few hours at a time, I haven't noticed this. It smells delicious and fruity which is a change to the MAC vanilla smell (which I also love).

Overall this is a gorgeous lip product! Expensive, but worth the price if you fancy a treat.  I definitely want to try a pink/ nude next!

Have you ever tried a YSL lipstick? What are your thoughts?

xxx

YSL Rouge Volupté- £19.65 from Gatwick Aiport

12 comments:

  1. The perfect pink lipstick! love it :) x

    jodieolivia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous shade, pure summer perfection and it looks pretty on you!:)
    p.s. Lovely blog!
    xoxo
    Jelena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shade! Looks super stunning on you! :)

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful colour. I love YSL packaging, it's so nice :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks gorgeous! I have Impetuous Beige and I love that colour, you probably would aswell because it's nude. Look at the link below, she reminds me of you!

    http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?um=1&hl=en&biw=1680&bih=946&tbm=isch&tbnid=fpZ1sJJok2cLKM:&imgrefurl=http://www.kayture.com/2012/03/yves-saint-laurent.html&docid=xvQM67MRJPBc_M&imgurl=http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Noc6VK0Z-fQ/T16IBlFqDBI/AAAAAAAAFg0/FbCWnQrRCW4/s1600/IMG_6953.JPG&w=650&h=451&ei=xwAAUPz5BunN0QXLi9CuBw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=869&vpy=209&dur=730&hovh=187&hovw=270&tx=108&ty=109&sig=111513086144362526602&page=1&tbnh=122&tbnw=158&start=0&ndsp=46&ved=1t:429,r:5,s:0,i:88

    Doesn't look quite as good on me :P

    Lots of love xxxx p.s: I would love it if you would take a few minutes to have a nose around my blog because you're one of the people who ''inspired'' me to start my own :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have 2 of these now, and i absolutely love them! They are so moisturising, and the colours are beautiful!

    Love your blog sweetie! You are honestly stunning! Im now following :)

    xxx

    http://dotty-dolly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks great on you! I have never tried YSL lipstick but I will definitely consider it as my next purchase now. The texture looks such amazing quality :)

    The Style Diagnostic

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look lovely with this lipstick, it perfectly fits your style and image! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. like it!


    www.visionofadreamer.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The YSL lipsticks look like a piece of heaven on earth! The packaging is amazing!
    http://ramblingsandmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. this color is gorge! YSL lipsticks are some of my fave. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I realllllllllly want to treat myself to a YSL lippie, everything from the name to the packaging to the shades is just gorgeous! X

    ReplyDelete