Sunday 8 July 2012

A Touch Of Lace

These shorts were a find from Primark. I normally walk in and out of Primark in about 10 minutes as I don't think the quality of the clothes is very good at all, but every now-and-again, I find a really great purchase which ends up being a season staple. Last year it was my black 'leather-look' pleated skirt and now it's these beautiful lace shorts. They were £12 which is a bargain and so flattering. They even feel good quality and no one ever suspects they are Primark. I was in Primark yesterday and saw a whole rack of these shorts so I'm pretty sure they are still readily available, and worth a look!

I've accessorised once again with my pastel skull necklace and my spike bracelet from Topshop which I love (even though my family think it makes me look like a punk!). The Rose gold watch I mentioned in my other post is also a lot clearer here as well, it's so dainty and elegant, I love how it looks with this outfit. The clutch actually belongs to my mum (I'm very jealous of it!). It's such a gorgeous pastel mint green and also comes with a chain handle for everyday use, and it was only £18!

Finally, my phone case is the one I won from Camilla's (Into The Fold Fashion) giveaway. I love it so much and everyone comments on how lovely it is whenever I get my iPhone out in public.

I hope everyone's having a lovely week, I'm trying to get back into a blogging cycle so hopefully my posts will become a bit more regular from now on :) 

xxx

Top- Topshop
Lace Shorts- Primark
Wedges- Topshop
Watch- River Island
Cross Ring- Topshop
Pink Ring- River Island
Spike Bracelet- Topshop
Skull Necklace- Topshop
Clutch- River Island
Phone Case- (originally from) Iconemesis (link!)

23 comments:

  1. Agreed - Primark can be so hit and miss, mostly I leave empty handed but sometimes I struck gold! The rising prices unfortunately don't match a rise in quality as well.
    Perfect white and gold look, in my opinion simple gold accents will always pull an outfit together
    It would be mine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I agree about the rising prices! Every now and then there will be a gem though :) x

      Delete
  2. Wow, love these shorts and I would have never thought they were primark. I never manage to find anything in primark any more, though it is probably because I do not have the patience to rummage through everything. I can imagine these would go with so much though, great buy. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't rummage either (which is probably why I don't buy a lot from there!), it was pretty lucky I found these shorts really :) x

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous outfit! I love your phone case :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will definitely be having a look in primark soon for these shorts, they're gorgeous and exactly what i've been looking for, so pretty x
    Dreams and Dresses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely look for them, I love mine! x

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous outfit! I would never have guessed the shorts came from Primark. I'm also a huge fan of the clutch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't been in Primark in so long but I might have to go and look for those shorts as they're similar to lots of more expensive ones that i've seen in other shops!
    I love your bag too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. hot beautiful do you look!? :)
    love the bargain buy shorts from primark - they look far more expensive - great find!
    im a new follow btw so hey :) your blog name is fabulous - caught my eye.

    hannahhindmarsh.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Glad you like my blog! x

      Delete
  8. The shorts are lovely and I love your necklace too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look so gorgeous; i've got total hair envy right now! i'm in love with your clutch too - i may have to steal this whole outfit! ;)xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a beautiful look and an amazing setting. Very jealous of your mums bag and also impressed that you managed to find something in primark - I always give up too! X

    josieowen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look beautiful, your outfits are always so girly & purrrdy! those shoes need to get in my life asap haha x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lydia :) They are my favourite shoes ever! x

      Delete
  12. Gorgeous outfit, I love your shorts, so pretty!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely stunning blog! Now following too :)

    Just tweeted you a question also!

    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. These shorts are amazing, I have the same RI bag in black too, I blogged about it as I love it but its wonderful in mint green, I didn't see it at the time but like it a lot xx

    http://jessica-jjc.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Is it me or do you look like Amanda Seyfried here. Really pretty hun :)

    xoxo
    jessica
    from
    www.thecrownwings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your outfits are always so pretty and chic! :)

    http://www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a pretty outfit, I really love that iPhone case too! X

    ReplyDelete