Sunday 2 December 2012

Soft and Cosy



I just wanted to share with you all the cutest knitted bunny jumper I bought from Topshop a couple of weeks ago. It's so cosy and warm, perfect for the winter season and I'll definately be getting a lot of wear out of it! I really wanted a Christmas jumper but I think I might have missed the boat a bit so this will have to do for now. I love how cute it is and I always get a lot of compliments on it. It's a bit pricey but really worth it!


Aren't the little tails on the back adorable?

You can buy the jumper in the petite version like mine here (link!), or in the regular version here (link!). 

As a little update from me, I'm getting on fine at university, I'm getting more into it each week! I still love the course and have been looking into getting an internship over the Summer break next year to give me more experience in the Fashion industry, has anyone else done that kind of thing? I'm also heading up the social media aspect for an exciting new Fashion magazine that my University is starting up, it seems like a really exciting project so I'll let you all know when the blog and twitter for it are up and running! 

Hope you all had good weeks :) I can't wait for Christmas, expect lots more outfit posts when I'm home for the holidays! 

xxx

Jumper- Topshop
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. This jumper is gorgeous, can see why you bought it! The tails on the back are so cute and I love it's oversize fit :) ox

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute jumper <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3/12/12 12:43

    Winter = big slouchy jumpers!! I love this it is sooo snuggly :)

    LaceyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog, really adorable pictures :)

    New post on my blog. Hope you'll check it ;)
    Lots of kisses, ElenaNew post

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww that jumper is so so cute! Glad you're getting on well at uni :)

    Robyn Mayday
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the knit!
    Looks so cosy
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute!

    Z
    http://www.are-we-on-time.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the slouchy shape and you're right, the tails at the back are super cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous6/12/12 21:55

    This jumper is so cute, i love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I bought this jumper a few weeks ago, its just ridiculously adorable especially the fluffy tail at the back! I'm going to do a post on it soon as it definitely warrants one :) X

    http://areyouhavingagiraffe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete