Monday 17 December 2012

Review : Impress Nails


I thought I'd post a quick review of these Impress Nails before I go into town today. I received these nails in a goodie bag from a Little Black Dress event a few weeks ago and I waited until my acrylic nails needed to be taken off before trying them out.

I'm very 'impressed' with these (no pun intended!). As the packaging suggests, they are very quick and easy to use, with the total application taking about 5 minutes. They feel secure and are thick enough to hide my weak, thin nails underneath. Considering you don't need glue, these nails don't feel like they are going anywhere. I applied them Monday and other than a couple of mishaps where I have lost a nail, they were all still on by Friday. I just glued the two nails that fell off back on with a tiny bit of nail glue and I was good to go. 

A few people have asked me what nail varnish I used to do this effect, or even whether they were another set of acrylics, which shows how professional and realistic they look.

You can buy these nails from Boots for about £8-9 but I do think they are a little on the pricey side so I would wait for them to be on special offer before repurchasing. Overall I think they are great false nails, very quick and easy, and would be perfect for a special occasion like a wedding, prom or Christmas. I now have my acrylic nails back since I am home from university for Christmas but if I ever have a break from them and need my nails to look nice I would definitely buy these again.

Have you ever tried Impress nails? What do you think?

xxx

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I've not tried them yet but I love the pattern! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh i've tried these and loved them.. I got two packs on offer at the clothes show so i'll defo be using them on Christmas and New Years Eve! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nails look gorge!
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete