Monday 11 February 2013

Black and White



A short post today. Sometimes all I want to do in Winter is wear a really snuggly cosy jumper. This one is from Topshop and it's perfect for just that. I bought it a few weeks ago and I wear it all the time. It's a gorgeous jumper and really thick and warm! Here I'm wearing it with my American Apparel Riding Pants and my studded bottom bag from eBay. I love this jumper for days when I want to be casual but a little smart at the same time! Sorry this post isn't very long, I've been so busy settling back into University, it's been a bit hectic. I'm also trying to secure some summer work experience so I'll let you all know how that goes if I'm successful!

xxx

Jumper- Topshop (link!)
Riding Pants- American Apparel
Shoes- Miss Selfridge
Braclets- Topshop
Necklace- Topshop
Watch- River Island
Bag- eBay

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. This jumper is lovely - great for the monochrome trend. I have done a take on Monochrome in my latest post, if you would like to take a look :)

    Now following your blog on GFC :) WOuld you like to follow each other?

    If so, you can visit my blog here:

    LurchHoundLoves.com

    Thanks!

    Charlie

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that jumper in Topshop and I was contemplating on getting it... Now that I've seen how gorgeous it looks on you, I may just pop in and buy it. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit! Really love the jumper :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look gorgeous and i reaaally want your AA pants! Ahh summer work experience sounds exciting :) ox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aahh. Love your outfit especially your jumper! x

    http://confessionsofabeautylover.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, that jumper is sooo gorgeous! Lovely outfit :)

    http://www.danielleyc.com/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so gorgeous, i love you style! if you have a moment check out my blog http://bebeautiful901.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jumper is gorgeous!
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous outfit!

    Tori x

    www.torijweller.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous outfit and your hair is literally perfection x

    ReplyDelete