Monday 14 January 2013

I Knew You Were Trouble.. OOTD



This top is my most recent and favourite sale purchase this year. Normally, I'm rubbish at shopping the sales (this year wasn't really an exception either!) but I managed to find this beauty tucked away in one of the Zara rails just before I headed back to university after Christmas. It's made of a gorgeous thick grey material with PU short sleeves. I love it because it's so unusual and versatile, I'm sure when the weather warms up this will be a perfect top to throw on, and until then I can wear it on evenings out when I don't want to be so dressy. Best of all it was only £12.99, which I think is a great price as the quality is lovely!

I'm still totally into the leather/ PU trend and although there's less of it in the shops than last year, there are the occasional amazing finds! For this look I paired it with the leather look skirt I bought in Primark last year. Even though the skirt is now unavailable, many high street stores still have similar styles in stock if you look around. 

I hope you like this outfit, I'm off to revise as my first exam is tomorrow! 

xxx

Top- Zara
Skirt- Primark
Shoes- Miss Selfridge
Necklace- Topshop
Bracelets- Topshop
Watch- River Island

Photobucket

22 comments:

  1. I love that t-shirt, you were so lucky to find it in the sale! Gorgeous outfit x

    www.a-place-for-beauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. really like that top, lucky you! good luck in your exam!

    highsocietyfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an amazing find xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the top. Always nice when you find hidden gems amung the sale rail! I love the different textures to it!

    Leanne @ Leanne-Marie | Beauty, fashion & lifestyle. x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm still loving leather look things, too. This top is gorgeous - great find! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the tee!
    Such a great find
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh honey you look amazing! Loving this outfit, the shoes are just perfect!

    And I must say you are absolutely stunning, and you have a great blog layout.

    xx Nita

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty outfit! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. just stumbled onto your blog. love it. and you're so beautiful!

    happy monday,

    stop by for a visit- Lydia from Vintage2vogue

    www.vintagetwovogue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love this outfit you are gorgeous.

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this top so much! The leather panels look gorgeous, I just recently ordered a similar top this like from Missguided!xx
    Stylish Behaviour

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful outfit, you look lovely (:

    xx

    http://laurathroughthelens.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. that top is gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've just spent ages scrolling through your blog, your outfits are always so lovely :)

    This outfit is gorgeous!

    Shore xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great outfit! I love the leather sleeves on your top

    Xenia
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  16. ah i love your style!

    I recently made a cute DIY Disney Princess room decor. Check out my blog for more DIY projects, OOTD, beauty reviews, and much more! Fill free to follow my blog:)

    christie-mariee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. You're so effortlessly pretty and this is a lovely blog :)
    I'm excited to be following you! Maybe follow back if you feel like it?
    www.lestyle-reste.blogspot.co.uk xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello!

    Great style and blog! <3
    Check mine :)

    Kiss,
    Liliana from Um Blog Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this outfit! Your hair is gorgeous!
    Ariana xo

    http://ridingintowncarswithboys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Zara are perfect for little tops like this, lots of detail and look a lot more expensive than the price tag! Love the full outfit :)

    Maisy xxx

    http://beautyspendingspreex.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/rocco-like.html

    ReplyDelete
  21. This outfit is soooo cute! The top and skirt look great together and I really like your necklace!
    Sophie xx
    www.mysectionofthenet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete