Thursday 3 January 2013

Winter Wonderland


This is the dress I wore on Christmas Day this year. I don't normally dress up too much but I thought it would be nice to this Christmas. 

It's from Topshop and I bought it a few weeks ago so you might not be able to get this exact one anymore but there are lots of similar style dresses in Topshop at the moment. I love velvet in the winter and the deep aubergine colour of this dress is perfect for this season. I could wear it on nights out, but also, with flat ankle boots and a jacket for daytime so it's a really useful piece.

I'm in love with this lipstick at the moment, it's from Topshop and called Beguiled. It's a deep, vampy colour which I wouldn't normally go for but I couldn't resist it! 

I hope you all had lovely Christmases and amazing New Years. I have a lot of revision for my exams that start in a couple of weeks so that's been taking up my time at the moment- although I  have so much still to do! I have some more outfit posts lined up so you shouldn't have to wait long for my next one. I'm also planning to show you a few things I've bought recently/ received for Christmas so look out for that!

xxx

Dress- Topshop
Heels- New Look
Watch- River Island
Bracelet- ASOS
Lipstick- Topshop (Beguiled)
Nails- Essie (Leading Lady)

Photobucket

22 comments:

  1. I love your outfit... the shoes and dress are so cute!

    -Charlotte
    http://incharlottesshoes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. this dress looks lovely on you :) happy new year and enjoy revising! ox

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was my christmas dress too! I love your lipstick with it xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress is gorgeous!!! I wish I'd have had this for Christmas! Lipstick goes perfectly x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this dress! I saw it in my local Topshop but they didn't have any left in my size :(
    You look lovely :) hope you had a great Christmas
    emmerliejay x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw this instore and even though Im not the biggest fan of velvet I thought it looked really nice! Looking forward to more outfit posts, good luck with your exams!

    Leanne @ Leanne-Marie | Beauty, fashion & lifestyle. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely outfit and your eye makeup is really pretty x

    http://pamperedpout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) it's literally just MAC Amber Lights all over the lid, I think the gold compliments the lip colour! x

      Delete
  8. That must be one of the nicest dresses i've ever seen! Your make up looks lovely too.

    Zoe | zozeze.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. The dress is stunning! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful i absolutley love your dress wow! Such a lovely blog here too now following! x

    http://www.gingerrsnap.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute dress!
    Looks lovely on you
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful outfit, and i love your haircolour x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely outfit! You look so elegant and chic! xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. this dress is amazing, you look so beautiful!

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your dress such a great pattern and colour

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your dress, you're so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stunning, love your watch too x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I absolutely adore that nail colour! Great choice xx

    http://lucyandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. erm hello new blog crush!!! just discovered your blog and i love it already. that dress is gorgeous on you. i bought a velvert skater dress from Topshop around xmas and its not been off since i got it, i love their dresses xxx

    ReplyDelete