Thursday 29 August 2013

OOTD: Is it Autumn Yet?

 photo 2013-08-233_zpsf7bb759a.jpg  photo Trousersfaceshot_zps2068cdb7.jpg  photo 2013-08-235_zps0739a822.jpg  photo Trousers_zps7d284212.jpg  photo 2013-08-234_zps4b406f19.jpg  photo Faceshottrousers2_zps73fa9b07.jpg  photo 2013-08-236_zps18af33dc.jpg


I spotted these floral cigarette trousers a week or so ago in Topshop and fell in love with them straight away. I've wanted a pair of floral printed trousers for some time but was never sure if they would suit me or just look unflattering and awkward. However these beauties are quite literally everything I could have wished for in a pair of trousers. The muted pastel tones of the print aren't too garish for everyday wear yet they could be dressed up with a cami and a blazer for a truly sophisticated evening look- something reminiscent of the outfits worn by Olivia Palermo I feel. 

The look I have chosen here includes a beautiful oatmeal/ cream jumper from Topshop with embellished shoulders. This versatile piece dresses down the trousers, and I think with a pair of tan brogues (watch this space- they are high on my wish list!) this would make a great outfit for wearing to a day of university lectures.

I styled my hair with my Babyliss conical wand and the result is this gorgeous wavy look! It doesn't last very long in my hair unfortunately- I really need to find a wavy style that does though, because I love the softness this look creates.

I hope you are all having a good week! I can't wait for it to finally be Autumn (my favourite season!) so I can wear my cosy knits and layer up with scarfs, hats and accessories- does anyone feel the same?

xxx

Jumper- Topshop
Trousers- Topshop
Bag- Zara
Heels- Topshop
Watch- River Island
Gold Bangle- River Island



14 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous, LOVE the trousers, such a pretty pattern
    ♥ Filthy Fashion ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. those trousers are beautiful! i can't wait for autumn either, my favourite season for fashion x

    High Society // highsocietyfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those trousers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore autumn for many reasons, wrapping up, fashion, no more bugs/wasps! Major love! This outfit it beautiful, I couldn't pull it off because of my figure, but you look stunning! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh those trousers are gorgeous <3 I really want to try a pair of cigarette pants to see if I can pull them off, they look so sophisticated!
    emmerliejay x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the trousers! Your hair looks gorgeous too :) x

    Sarah @ sarahlouxo.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the printed trousers! I dont own any. I need to rectify this!

    Leanne @ Leanne-Marie | Beauty, fashion & lifestyle. x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so much like Miranda Kerr! and I love those trousers, so nice :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. looking really sweet and classy in those floral pants and the pastel knit with gem-crusted shoulders <3

    Check out my latest blogpost! :)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these trousers
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I adore your trousers, you hair looks so pretty also!

    I'm holding a giveaway of a MAC Lipstick of your choice on my blog if you'd like to enter!
    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. i need a pair of trousers like this! i'm going out on thursday night for drinks with my friends for some belated birthday celebrations and wanted to recreate a similar look for it - casual yet sophisticated! however, i cannot find a pair of trousers that suit me and look as good as this! i'm going to keep looking though as i think they're such a great piece to have in your wardrobe for winter as they're so versatile! X

    http://theenglishgirl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful trousers :D

    Love Cheap Frills
    www.OurCheapFrills.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love your looks you look like a doll!
    fancy to follow each other ??
    http://irenadworld.blogspot.com.es/
    Irena

    ReplyDelete