Monday 23 June 2014

Moroccan Nights

 photo MorrocanSkirt2_zpsb5ef148b.jpg  photo BlogHD14_zpsc035c2ef.jpg  photo MorrocanSkirt_zps2067a2d1.jpg  photo BlogHD142_zps46db7d32.jpg  photo MoroccanSkirt3_zps3d124114.jpg
Another blog post for you all today. Ever since I bought this skirt from Topshop I've wanted to blog about it as it's one of those pieces that just makes me so happy every time I wear it. The skirt has embroidery to the front and is plain woven fabric on the reverse. It definitely gives off a Moroccan vibe and can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion. I recently wore it with a tighter black crop top to my friends 21st birthday party and felt really special all night. This is one of those 'trend' pieces for your wardrobe. It's a tad pricer than perhaps a plain skirt might be, but honestly, I just love it so much. I like to have a few 'key' items each season and team them with various basics to create different looks.

Today I'm wearing a cropped cami, also from Topshop. I think the skirt needs to be paired with a cropped item or with the top tucked in as there is so much pretty detailing on it, it would be a shame to cover it up.

I'm also wearing my trusty Zara mules- I told you they would be useful!- and some pretty gold accessories. If you want to hop on the mule bandwagon but can't find the Zara ones in stock, check out my last post (here) for some similar styles you can still get your hands on. I can't wait to wear this outfit to Marbella on my holiday this Summer and if you can still get hold of the skirt in some Topshop stores, I recommend you grabbing it.

Details:
Top and Skirt (both Topshop) | Mules- Zara | Watch- River Island | Rings- Primark | Hoop Earrings- Miss Selfridge 

8 comments:

  1. Love your skirt!

    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiakitten.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is perfect! <3
    Nikki | http://floralsundays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skirt is beautiful, the detail on it. Looks great with the simple cropped vest
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've also been eyeing up this skirt for a while! I love it!

    Tan-talk.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely print!

    ​Leanne @ Leanne-Marie ​ x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty skirt, no wonder you wanted to share it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful outfit. You have such an understated elegance about you.

    Katie <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely outfit :)

    www.juodaplunksna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete