Friday 27 June 2014

Summer Stripes

 photo Shorts7_zps31e4f2a0.jpg  photo 2014-06-25_zps910740f2.jpg  photo shorts3_zpse433f090.jpg  photo 2014-06-251_zpsfb0b7ec1.jpg  photo Shorts4_zps6ef23fe8.jpgA Summer post today to counter-balance all the rain that has just fallen where I live (why can't it be Summer everyday?). 

These shorts are from Zara. I've been wanting to blog about them for a little while but wasn't quite sure about the perfect outfit combination until I saw this blog post here. Charissa teamed a stripy shirt with yellow shorts and I felt so inspired I had to do the same. This is such a lovely outfit for a summers day and I can't wait to wear it on holiday. I love the classic combination of royal blue and stripes, and stripes are one of my top trends this season! The cropped cami is from ASOS and I've teamed the outfit with my Zara mules. 

My backpack is another recent find that I'm excited to share. I've wanted a bag to carry my camera around in for a while now and this backpack from Urban Outfitters just screamed out to me. I've never thought of myself as a backpack person (I think they're a bit 90's personally!) but it's just so useful! I take it with me whenever I'm in London for the day and I don't have to worry about people nicking my camera and I always have my hands free so it's perfect for that. It also comes in black if that's more your colour and I definitely recommend it.

I hope you like this look, thanks to Charissa for the style inspo! 

Details:
Shorts & Shoes- ZARA | Top- ASOS | Backpack- Urban Outfitters (link) | Rings- Primark

5 comments:

  1. Those shorts are adorable, I love them
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome!
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shorts with the yellow, they look perfect together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these shorts, I enjoy a good stripe. Great styling, and you look lovely!
    I really need a bag like that, I saw a similar one in New Look and wish I had bought it now!

    Francesca x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a happy look! I totally agree, it's July. Why is it raining?!

    Katie <3

    ReplyDelete