Wednesday 2 July 2014

London Adventures: Borough Market

 photo London7_zps13cd7ec7.jpg A couple of weeks ago my boyfriend and I visited Borough Market in London. I've always wanted to go there and as the weather was so sunny and hot we thought it would be the perfect time to have a good browse around the stalls. If you have never been to Borough Market, you HAVE to go! I was completely overwhelmed by the amazing treats and goodies there was on offer, and it's ideal if you're looking to try something tasty and quick for lunch.
 photo London10_zpsc6f4ab7e.jpg photo BlogHD143_zps1d660f8e.jpgI opted for a halloumi  burger and salad for lunch and it was absolutely delicious! So many flavours and colours, it was completely worth the queue for it! 
 photo London8_zps7228234d.jpgObviously we couldn't just stop after our main course so off we went to hunt down some tasty desserts to satisfy us! Being a lover of nuts I gravitated towards the Turkish stall and had the most delicious baklava I think I have ever eaten in my life. Apparently the pistachio version is the traditional variety and I highly recommend it.
 photo London6_zps0121ff3d.jpg photo Collages1_zps7c6b6127.jpg photo London5_zps9a7011c2.jpgThe cheese was bigger than me! 
 photo London3_zps293251a3.jpgAnd cookies bigger than my head..
 photo London2_zpsf77311cf.jpg
 photo BMarket_zpsffebefb1.jpgIf you find yourself in London on a nice day then definitely take a trip to Borough Market. I can't wait to go back there and try some more of the amazing food!

Outfit Details: 
Top, Skort & Shirt- Topshop | Trainers (New Balance 401's)- Schuh |Backpack- Urban Outfitters | Cuff- Whistles

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous2/7/14 21:32

    Looks like a lovely day!

    Emma x
    BEAUTY AND RAGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep hearing good things about Borough Market, I must try to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new lifestyle post! I've actually never been to Borough Market. Sometimes I really don't think I make the most of having all of this on my doorstep!

    Katie <3

    ReplyDelete