Sunday 30 October 2011

OOTD- A lazy Sunday







This is an outfit of the day full of bargains. I'm not normally the kind of person that's good at picking things up in the sale, or finding the nice things in Primark but I think I might have turned a corner! I adore leopard print and I'm sure it will feature much more in my OOTD's, I think it's become my signature print- I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not! I picked up this coat in the River Island sale a few weeks ago after deciding I was never going to be able to afford a fur coat. It was £35 reduced from £90, I couldn't believe my luck! The trick is to make sure you know when the sale is going live, then make sure you log on as early in the morning as possible to get the bargains, this sold out the first day of the sale so I was incredibly lucky to get it. I know it's not to everyone's taste but I think it's gorgeous! 

The boots were another sale find, this time from New Look, they were reduced from £29.99 to £19.99 and with my student discount I got them for just £16.99. 

A close up picture of these beauties
The final bargain was this faux leather pleated skirt from Primark at just £14, as soon as I saw it I just knew it had to be mine. I wore it out last night and spotted two people wearing what I thought was this exact skirt however when I asked them it turns out they were wearing ones from Oasis which cost them £45! They look identical so you can imagine how chuffed I felt for having found one for such a bargain.

I hope you like today's location for my OOTD. It's an old Church near my house, something a bit different, however I did get a few odd looks from passers by wondering what I was doing being photographed there! 

Coat- River Island £35 
Jumper- Topshop £42
Skirt- Primark £14
Tights- Primark £2.50 
Boots- New Look £16.99
Cross Earrings- Urban Outfitters £10

Have you got any bargains recently? I hope I find more soon!

xxx






19 comments:

  1. I adore that jacket and skirt. Lovely OOTD hun, you look fab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the skirt, I need it in my life! The boots are amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love, love, love the fur jacket - so jealous! and the skirt. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those boots are gorgeous, I wish I could rock animal print :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went to Primark today purely to get that skirt and they didn't have my size - gutted! Looks lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG love love the boot! Patterns make everything better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow you were so lucky with that coat, what a fab bargain! Love the whole outfit too! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the shoes, great outfit xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the skirt! And those boots are stunning! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. absolutely love those boots!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. them boots are just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love your skirt. i need one :-) you look amazing!

    www.stylemailbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this outfit :) especially the boots, they are gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow I was so surprised to read that the skirt was from Primark! It looked more Topshop.
    Lovely outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohhh I love all your bargains especially the boots, I'm a bit of a leopard print addict at the moment. I have the same skirt from Primark, theres one in River Island for £75!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love how you put this all together.
    And those shoes are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous shoes!! and I want this skirt! JS xx

    http://januarysublime.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great outfit, I loved your shoes! :)

    X Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  19. every girl loves a bit of leopard print! Love the festive jumper too :))
    lovely blog!
    http://hushed-secrets.blogspot.com/
    Em xx

    ReplyDelete