Friday 28 October 2011

Winter Treats Haul

Here's a few things I picked up last time I went shopping. They are mainly from Primark, which I don't normally shop in, but they have got it so right with their latest Winter accessory line, I still can't get enough, I would like to pop back soon and see if they have a few more Pj sets in my size!

1) Fluffy, fleece lined Winter slipper socks
Primark

2) I love these novelty Christmas socks! I know it's only October but I couldn't resist- and how cute is that Penguin?!
Primark

 3) Cute Winter Pyjamas! Probably going to need an extra thick duvet if I wear these to bed 
Primark

4) A hot chocolate and my favourite magazine- I love Grazia!
Mug- Pastimes
Grazia Magazine- £1 this week only :)

I know it's early to be getting into the Winter Spirit but I really think Winter and the build up to Christmas is my favourite time of year (I'm not too keen on the few months after Christmas though!) 
Have you been getting into the Winter Spirit?

xxx

15 comments:

  1. These are all so cute and they get me so excited for christmas! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this post has made me so excited for christmas!! I neeeeed to go to Primark! It looks like they have some fantastic things!!
    http://oliviadollydaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the winter socks love the penguin! The reindeer pj shorts are so cute aswell absolutely love your blog xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looooove the socks with the pom poms!

    I have some socks with pom poms on and it really is not a good idea if you have a cat, you get attacked so bad.

    Jazz xo
    cupcakesnsweets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those socks look so cosy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've only recently stumbled across your blog and just wanted to say how much I've enjoyed reading through your posts :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This post has really got me in a christmasy mood! The first socks are so cute!
    http://zozeze.blogspot.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is my favourite time of the year too! And I need those socks in my life. They are the cutest things I've seen in a good fortnight!

    Love reading your blog Missy! xXx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really need some good old winter socks for at home. My feet get super cold! :)

    www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is why I love winter! :')

    The mug is just so adorable! :')

    http://abbisblogaboutbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love super socks :) not been to primarl for a while but I need some winter accessories :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the socks! Need to get them. I love this time of year too xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loveeeee the months building up to Christmas with all of the Christmas goodies in the shops! I need those socks that you bought, they look so comfy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. My gosh I absolutely love those socks you bought, they are positively adorable! I might have to get myself some haha :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. omg I need those socks in my life! Great post <3

    ReplyDelete