Tuesday 12 March 2013

Accessories SS13


Just a short post today. I thought I would show you my favourite accessories at the moment. As we all know, great accessories can make an outfit, so if you're feeling like your look needs updating this Spring then look no further. 

Classic black court shoes are very popular at the moment. Perfect for a day time lunch or evening drinks with friends, these shoes look elegant and are a perfect Spring time shoe for this season! Forget boots, as soon as the weather warms up a little more, these are the only shoes that are going to be on my feet! I love how classy they are for every day and will be perfect for my weekend away in Italy next month- I'm going to Milan, so exciting! Many bloggers are wearing similar style courts at the moment and with their timeless look, I can't see them going out of fashion any time soon. These ones are from Topshop and were £58 (Link!). They come in other colours including orange- I might have to get another pair!

The bag is in next seasons must-have colour! I've wanted something in orange, especially since seeing it all over the catwalks in LFW but I don't feel brave enough to get a jacket or item of clothing in this shade yet. However a bright bag is a great way to get into wearing colours! The orange stands out against the black of my outfit and makes the look much more on trend! Bright colours are going to be BIG this season- some other gorgeous colours to look out for are electric blue and bright green- have a look when you next go shopping! This bag was £35 from Topshop again (Link!).

Hope you all have had a good weekend, I can't wait for Easter so I can get some more outfit posts lined up for you all!

xxx


Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. LOVE your bag!!
    Absolutely gorge
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! I love that bag so much!! You're blog is so great, Phoebes! :) xx Thea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are hott,!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a chic outfit, all black with a pop of color. Lovely! I just came across your blog and I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog and (if you like) following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! XX

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome bag, fits nice with the shoes!

    xx, Sabinna and David
    Broken Cookies

    ReplyDelete
  6. black shoes are such classics and looks great with everything! loving the bag too!

    http://sindy-ng.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. that's a lovely bag! and great heels!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your heels and bag! gorgeous x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. That Topshop bag would be a great addition for spring. Awesome colour:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful handbag. A perfect match with your shoes. Love the classy style :)

    www.101FashionStreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love the bag..
    perfect for spring..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous17/3/13 16:26

    Accessories definitely make an outfit, love the bag! Following x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those pumps are great and the price is good as well! Love the bag, the color is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete