Sunday 31 March 2013

The 'IT' Jacket

 photo The-IT-Jacket-Title3_zpse8499635.png  photo Jacket-2_zps15a017b2.png
 photo Jacket-1_zpsfae38030.png  photo Jacket_zps6a1d668a.jpg

A few weeks ago I decided that I wanted a jacket to wear as the weather starts warming up- possibly a little optimistic I know! I'm getting bored of wearing my thick coat everywhere and nobody ever seeing my outfit so a jacket I could wear on the odd occasion that the weather did improve was top of my wish list!

This jacket I found in the River Island sale for £30 down from £60! I'm so pleased with it, it ticks all the boxes I wanted it to. The jacket is a 'biker' style but not the traditional full leather that most biker jackets are. The exterior is a bouclĂ© material with additional black jersey panels down the sleeves. The lapels are black PU material and the zips and metal details are gold. I love how different textures are incorporated into one garment as it really makes it an interesting piece. I love this jacket and it's really flattering! The sale in River Island is still on at the moment so you might be able to get this in some stores. I think everyone needs a staple jacket in their wardrobe that goes with everything (or nearly everything!) and can be worn in the day or smartened up for the night- they are a good investment!

For those of you that have asked in previous posts, these heels are fairly comfortable. I've not tried wearing them for long periods of time however, but they aren't necessarily uncomfortable! I would really recommend them.

xxx

Jacket- River Island
Lace Top- Topshop
Black Cami- New Look
'Joni' Jeans- Topshop (Link)
Heels- Topshop (Link)

Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. Gbcdfjgg ASIF you got it half price! It's stunning! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous31/3/13 16:32

    Ahh you look so amazing! I love the jacket - such a bargain! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amaze.....love it

    my-honey-tree.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This jacket is actually lush!
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The jacket is beautiful! I love it
    Carissa xx
    Vanilla Crush Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. jacket is beautiful! look great on you! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful xx

    intriguedandinfatuated@blogspot.ie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. The jacket is amazing. I really want it but I don't think it would suit me as well as it suits you! xo

    megansbeautyblog22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this outfit and your blog hun!

    http://thisgirlloveschic.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your jacket is so gorgeous! I love how you've styled it also! x

    http://www.heldtogetherbypins.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. amazing..love the look
    http://thelittlebigobsession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This jacket is gorgeous, I love it. So glad I found your blog. Now following you x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. That jacket is gorgeous. Very versatile!

    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
  14. your jacket's so lovely! and at £30, that's a good purchase :-)

    Francesca xo
    www.yummylikecake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete