Friday 29 March 2013

OOTD: 29/03/13

 photo The-Anti-Tailoring-Title_zpscefc6978.png  photo Blog-March_zpsc79657a5.jpg  photo CloseUp2_zps4c586758.jpg  photo Blog-March2_zps53dfa922.jpg  photo CloseUp3_zpse2e1f2ea.jpg
 photo Blog-March1_zps45083b48.jpgToday I went for a laid-back vibe when picking my outfit. I bought these gorgeous square print trousers from Topshop after thinking how perfect they would look with my new bag and shoes! I've paired the trousers with a draped black top and I think they work perfectly together. The two pieces flow together and are structured yet soft at the same time. The bag adds a beautiful splash of colour to the outfit and adds an interesting dimension to the look. You can buy the bag in so many different colours now, I've got my eye on the green one! For me, these trousers have to be worn with a classic, low, pointed heel to give them an elegant feel. You could wear them with flat shoes but I think the heels really elongate the legs.

These geometric and square prints are really on trend at the moment. I've seen a lot of grid print tops on the high street and catwalks as well so it looks like these prints will be here for a while. I really think these trousers definitely look more expensive than they are. I can't wait for the weather to warm up some more so I can wear this look out and about, however it would also work with a slouchy black jumper- I need to get my hands on one! This look is sophisticated and elegant, it's one of my favourties at the moment. Expect to be seeing the bag and shoes a lot, they look gorgeous with everything in my wardrobe at the moment!

Bag (Link) -Topshop
Trousers (Link) Topshop
Shoes (Link)-Topshop
Top (Link)-Topshop
Necklace-Topshop
Watch- River Island

xxx
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Such a cool outfit! :) Your hair looks beautiful, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bag it's gorgeous! x

    http://bebeautiful901.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous29/3/13 16:08

    Love this outfit, those trousers are amazing! You look gorge xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit looks great....I love those trousers and that top!

    - Tabitha at scaredtoast.com x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit - particularly like the shoes! I saw that they do other colours on the Topshop website and I love the orange version. Are they comfortable? x

    ReplyDelete
  6. In love with these trousers!!
    Gorgeous look
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous8/4/13 12:19

    Great outfit, such cool trousers
    Lucia
    http://luciasloves.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those trousers are to die for!!

    Lauren x

    ReplyDelete