Wednesday 12 June 2013

Festival Series: Denim Dreams

 photo FestivalCollage01_zps1e40e151.jpg  photo FestivalBoots_zpsb98793ee.jpg  photo FestivalSkirt_zps483b8f30.jpg  photo FestivalCollage02_zps2099d524.jpg

This is the first post in my new 'Festival Series'! I've planned a few more festival inspired outfit ideas for you all so I hope you like it, I had so much fun putting them together!

This look shows you can rock the festival, boho look on a budget! The skirt* is from So In Fashion and I love it. It's so versatile and really thick, heavy duty denim which makes it hang nicely and feel more expensive than it is. Best of all it's only £20, you can buy it here (click!). I've put a tan belt from Topshop around it to give it an interesting detail.

I've wanted a pair of tan or brown ankle boots for a while now and couldn't resist these beauties from Primark. They will look gorgeous with shorts in the summer and make a really cute summer pair of boots! These were only £18 so won't break the bank and they are lovely and comfortable. The woven detail is really different to anything I've seen lately and I love this detail. I bought them last week so I'm sure most branches of Primark will stock them still! The sunglasses were also from Primark and were only £2, the perfect addition to a festival wardrobe as it doesn't matter if they get a bit squashed at the end of the weekend! 

The crochet waistcoat is a few years old but crochet is really in at the moment so I'm sure there will be something similar in the shops if you look out for it! The bag is also from several seasons ago but I think it's perfect for a fesitval because you can put it over your shoulder and you won't have to worry too much about it. 

I hope you like the first of my festival posts! If, like me, you're not going to a festival this year, this look is still on trend and perfect for summer or just channeling your inner Vanessa Hudgens! 

Just a little update, I'm starting my internship with a fashion company in a week! I'm so excited and nervous but I know it will be good experience. Hopefully I'll be able to update you all on my progress on my blog, Twitter and Instagram so make sure you all follow me!

On another note, click here to follow me on Bloglovin' because, as you all know, GFC might be going down in a few weeks and I'd hate for anyone to miss out on my posts!

Top- Primark
Waistcoat- New Look
Sunglasses- Primark
Boots- Primark
Bag- Primark
Daisy Earrings- River Island
Necklace- Topshop
Rope Bracelet- Urban Outfitters

All items marked with a * were gifted to me- all views and opinions are my own

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. i love the skirt..
    as well as the mini purse..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit. I love the boots x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this xo

    victoriasanusi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow wow wow love your outfit! Those boots are gorgeous! x

    http://www.heldtogetherbypins.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely loving this idea of festival inspired outfits! i'm going to leeds festival for the 3rd time this year and i'm super excited but every year i struggle with what to wear! i want something that's easy, comfy and fashionable. so i definitely think these posts will give me inspiration! the skirt is gorgeous but i'm not sure whether this style of skirt suit me :( i may just have to buy it and see! my main favourite from this outfit is definitely the boots though! they're gorgeous! and they're from primark?! i'll definitely be getting them then! the bag and crochet waist coat are super cute too so i'll be keeping my eyes out for something similar! very gorgeous outfit overall phoebe - love it! :) X

    http://theenglishgirl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous13/6/13 12:55

    This outfit is gorgeous and absolutely perfect for any festivals!

    fash-bash.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete