Saturday 29 June 2013

OOTD: Coloured accents..

 photo BlogPicsJune3_zpse5063f87.jpg  photo BlueCourts_zpscb16148d.jpg  photo BlogPicsJune1_zpsebd88131.jpg  photo OrangeJacketHands_zps07cc94c4.jpg  photo BlogPicsJune_zps63b93bb5.jpg

I thought I'd show you one of the outfits I've been enjoying wearing to my internship! I've been loving sheer detailing at the moment so this top from Zara really caught my eye! It's sleeveless, slightly longer at the back and has beautiful sheer panels which really make it stand out. I've paired it with black jeans (a firm favourite of mine!) and these amazing blue heels from River Island. I'd been wanting some electric blue courts for a while and these really hit the mark; they're sling-back so super comfortable too.

The boucle jacket is from ASOS and I think it really brightens up the outfit! I get so many compliments on it and it was only £35. I added pistachio green nails and a pink cocktail ring from Primark. I love how the bright blue and oranges compliment the softer pink of the ring and green on my nails- I am wearing this colour combination non-stop at the moment!

This is the perfect outfit to wear to a fashion internship (in my opinion!). It's a fairly safe outfit but looks stunning with these colourful accents. 

Top- Zara
Jeans- Topshop
Jacket- ASOS
Shoes- River Island
Pink Ring- Primark
Plain Band Rings- Topshop
Nails- 'Venus Flytrap' Topshop
Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. such a pretty outfit, love how you did your eye makeup xx

    Charlotte| LongHairDontCare

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) It's very simple actually- I will post a tutorial for my daily face if people think that would be a good idea! x

      Delete
  2. You look lovely, absolutely love the colour of your shoes! Your blog is so lovely too, I'm now following!x

    zoeyinwonderland.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I will check out your blog now! x

      Delete
  3. Love the jacket I hear it keeps popping in and out of stock on ASOS, need it! Love the outfit x

    neon-thrills.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I literally checked every hour for a day and as soon as a 6 came in stock I snapped it up! Just keep checking in case people return them :) x

      Delete
  4. Absolutely love your outfit, gorgeous jacket! x

    http://confessionsofabeautylover.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2/7/13 10:06

    Love this outfit! I've wanted these shoes since I first saw them!
    Anna xx

    www.thatnorthernlass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous jacket
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. so chic! love the jacket! you are stunning.
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous6/7/13 19:31

    Jacket is lush and the pink really pops with the blue shoes. Lovely outfit!
    Abi x

    http://alittleabstract.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous shoes! Love the new pointy shape.

    & The Pink and Blue looks great





    ReplyDelete