Tuesday 2 July 2013

By the Riverside..

 photo Collage1_zps542ea54c.jpg  photo WhiteButtontop2_zps983ba5c6.jpg  photo BlogPicturesTempFIle_zps548cd851.jpg

Another outfit post in that beautiful spot by the river I found. I bought this pleated white top from Topshop a couple of weeks ago. Although you can't see it here, the top is short sleeved with buttons down the back; a refreshing change from the usual blouses on the high street. I added this nude blazer I bought from Topshop last year and black skinny jeans. I'm currently interning at an online fashion retailer at the moment and this is the sort of outfit I wear on a daily basis (minus the heels- I wish!). I bought this necklace from eBay- I love the lion emblem and it wasn't very expensive. FYI this bag is on sale in Zara at the moment, it's sold out online but you might be able to find it in the shops so if you want it, you better get there quickly!

I didn't realise as I was taking the photos but the boat I'm standing in front of is called the 'Arcadia'- I'd love to work for them in the future, maybe that's a sign!

Remember, GFC is disappearing on Monday so please follow me on Bloglovin' so you don't miss out on my posts! All the links to my Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest are below so make sure you follow me on those too! 

Blouse- Topshop
Jeans- Topshop
Heels- Miss Selfridge (link)
Bag-Zara
Necklace- eBay (link)

Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. Phoebe, you look absolutely incredible, you've got a great sense of style and your so beautiful too! I'm following you! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) That's so sweet of you to say!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous chic outfit
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That blazer is beautiful, such a classic and timeless piece! xox

    www.beautifullyshallow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have an amazing style! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, you look like a million bucks! I love your serious fashionista style! :)

    <3Jo
    www.thelittledandy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit Phoebe! I've been sporting a similar style recently. I love that the weather is a bit warmer so I can start showcasing all my different blazers!

    Leanne @ Leanne-Marie | Beauty, fashion & lifestyle. x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes I love that I can get out my spring blazers :) x

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous outfit, love the shoes!I came across your blog from Bloglovin' I love it! following you on both:) x

    makeupwithellax.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the bag!
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow you're soooo beautiful!

    www.L-adore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. this look is absolutely gorgeous! classy, feminine and simple at the same time! just fabulous!

    Check out my latest OOTD :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. amazing necklace, definitely need to purchase one of those :D

    Love Cheap Frills
    www.OurCheapFrills.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete