Tuesday 30 July 2013

OOTD: Summer Jeans

 photo 2013-07-22_zps1c9a08ac.jpg  photo Headshot2whitejeans_zps40df7440.jpg  photo 2013-07-222_zps98e9a24b.jpg  photo HeadShotwhitejeans_zpsfa5ba81e.jpg  photo 2013-07-221_zps78f6b471.jpg

I've wanted a pair of white jeans for a while but I was never brave enough to get some until recently! I think I had some scary vison in my head of them being hugely unflattering and completely see-through but these Topshop beauties are the complete opposite. I settled for my old-favourite, the Leigh Jeans and yet again they've lived up to their hype- I must own about 6 pairs of these jeans now. They are stretchy and flattering and no, you can't see your underwear through them so that's a plus!

I opted for simplicity in this outfit as I have been doing for most of summer. I chose to wear this simple cropped cami from Topshop with the jeans- I love how the Leighs are slightly highwaisted so you can wear them with crop tops and still retain your modesty! I also added a necklace I got from the Miss Selfridge sale recently so you might be able to still get hold of it. It's a pretty combination of gold and white triangles and I felt it fitted in with the look.

I once again decided to wear my wooden Miss Selfridge heels because I just love them. Tan and white goes as beautifully as black and white in my opinion and this look encompasses all three! The bag is my trusty bucket bag from Zara- they usually bring versions of these out every year so keep your eyes open for them as they go with so many things. I'm going to use mine as my flight handbag this year when I go to Marbella because I know everything I need will fit in it.

I hope you like this look. I'm off to Spain in a week so I'm hoping to get a few outfit posts there to upload for you all when I get back. Hope you are all having a lovely relaxing summer, I know I am!

xxx

Jeans- Topshop (link)
Cami- Topshop (link)
Shoes- Miss Selfridge (link)
Bag- Zara
Necklace- Miss Selfridge
Earrings- Forever 21
Watch- River Isalnd
Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. You are so gorgeous and have an amazing figure! I love these jeans but topshop sizes suck so I wouldn't be able to fit into them! Yay for me finally joining the gym!! haha :) love your blog too!

    fleurdanielle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely outfit..
    so comfy.. I like that top and necklace as well

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous summery look! I love it! Hope you have a fab time in Spain! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous outfit, I love it!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh love this p.s suffering from leg and wardrobe envy! swapsies please xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how they’re slightly high waisted! Lovely outfit and I love your blog! x

    zoeyinwonderland.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cami
    Gorgeous
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this outfit, especially the necklace it's really lovely. Plus, you're so pretty! Fantastic blog I love it x

    thepurplesketchbook.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow such beautiful fashion style, lovely out fit,This looks absolutely incredible thanks for sharing

    streetwear

    ReplyDelete
  10. So stunning! Don't think I could pull these off though, I'd look frumpy! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous13/8/13 07:30

    What a lovely blog. I would love to follow you. Hope we get to see each other more.

    Blog: aeroplaneandapparel.blogspot.com

    Follow at: www.facebook.com/aeroplaneandappare

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous13/8/13 07:30

    What a lovely blog. I would love to follow you. Hope we get to see each other more.

    Blog: aeroplaneandapparel.blogspot.com

    Follow at:
    www.facebook.com/aeroplaneandapparel

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous13/8/13 15:09

    You have such a great layout on your blog! I love black and white looks! Following! xx

    wildflowerofprague.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooh you look so fab here, so pretty! I love your outfit and your jeans are great! x

    ReplyDelete