Friday 3 February 2012

All You Need Is Love





I recently bought this jumper and it's fast becoming one of my favourite pieces to wear, especially as it's been so cold lately in England! The jumper itself is from River Island and was £38 which I personally think is quite pricey for a jumper but it's so cosy and lovely that I didn't mind spending a little more than I normally would.

I really like cute clothes or clothes with text on them although I don't wear them very often. It's also nice to have a top in navy as I don't own many navy pieces but it makes a nice (if subtle) change from wearing black all the time- which I tend to do! I like the length of the jumper and the 'boxiness' of it. The sleeves are actually full length but I forgot to roll them down for the photos! I often push my sleeves up as when I'm at Sixth Form so now it's become a habit. The jumper is very soft and I would normally wear this with my black or blue Leigh Jeans from Topshop, however with the right skirt It think this would look nice too.

I love this jumper and think it's well worth the money. 
Also if anyone has any ideas of blog posts or posts you'd like me to do then let me know! I'd like to do some more 'Face of the Days' but I'm struggling to stop my camera from washing out all the colour in my face and making every make up look I do look exactly the same but I will keep trying :)

xxx

Jumper- River Island- Link!
Watch- Guess

22 comments:

  1. Awwww I LOVE this jumper! ;)
    egtx3.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowow love it!

    www.closetvoyage.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loooove this jumper! Definitely unique, yet wearable. Something I'd totally wear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw i saw this yesterday, it is super cute :-) Love, V.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks really cute! :)

    http://www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the jumper! It's so cute.
    xx
    http://changingtidesofsummer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a nice jumper ! xx

    clayandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahh love the jumper, is a little expensive though

    great blog hun


    www.dream1ncolour.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your blog's name and you kind of look like Miranda Kerr's little sister :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are so pretty. love your hair colour- it suits you so well together with this amazing jumper.
    great look!
    lovely greets
    maren anita

    FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a lovely sweater <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your jumper ! Great buy !
    Urszula

    ReplyDelete
  13. love that jumper!

    http://giaa-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look lovely! Love your blog :) x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your absolutely stunning, and i'm loving this jumper of yours!xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. The jumper is so cute, I adore it <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your jumper! You are soooo beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the jumper! You're so pretty:) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh my gosh you look like the model, Miranda Kerr!
    I think you'd really suit a middle parting with wavy hair :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. You are so gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete