Tuesday 23 August 2011

New Favourite Shoes


 

I bought these gorgeous patent loafers on Sunday from River Island and had to show them! I really wanted some and my mum spotted these, they are everything that wanted them to be. I look the gold metal detail and the tiny strips of gold peeking out by the sole. I also think the inside of these shoes are lovely, the camel colour makes them look really expensive and even though you can't see it when they're on, these extra touches really finish them off (as we know by previous posts, I love camel)! I don't think these pictures do them enough justice!

Black Patent Loafers- River Island £30

2 comments:

  1. I love those! They will go so well with anything!!! £30 is a good price for something that looks like such good quality!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, they'd go with everything x

    ReplyDelete