Sunday 21 August 2011

OOTD Sunday



I hope you're not bored of the scenery! I need to find somewhere else for pictures, I've been hunting for possible places today so hopefully I can show you my outfits somewhere else next time!

I've been obsessed with the rust/ orange/ brown clothes in the shops at the moment, so when I saw these leggings in River Island for £10 I had to have them! I really love them but I'm not sure they're to everyone's taste, I hope other people appreciate them as much as I do. I've been on the hunt for a pair of jeans this colour but I've yet to find the definitive pair so these will have to do for now! 

I like this top (and as you may be able to tell from my previous post, I love stripes!). It's baggy but has fitted sleeves and doesn't look too huge when its on. I really like baggy things at the moment,  they remind me of the 'boyfriend trend' and I'm really pleased with how it looks laid back, yet cute all at once.

Do you like my cross ring? I've wanted one for the longest time and Topshop suddenly came out with this. I rarely buy jewellery but I needed to get the ring - it really is the finishing touch to all my outfits. Not sure if I'd wear these pumps with this outfit but I needed some for the photo. I bought some absolutely gorgeous shoes today that would look perfect with it so I'll do a blog post on them soon! Sorry for the ramble, I hope you like what I'm wearing :)

Stripe Top- River Island 
Leggings- H&M
Cross Ring- Topshop
Leopard Print Ballet Pumps- Miss Selfridge
Earrings (Skulls)- Topshop

5 comments:

  1. i also love the rust colour, its so pretty and it looks really nice as leggings :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the rust colour, they look great on you. Also love the ring! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the colour of your leggings! and your ring xo
    strawberrylacemoustache.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this- cute and simple :)

    ReplyDelete