Saturday 27 August 2011

Smoky Canvas




I don't really wear nail polish on my finger nails very often. This is purely because for a year now I've been getting acrylic nails on a regular basis. I love wearing different colours on my nails but having a French Manicure always makes me feel groomed. Yesterday, however, I bravely bought a new colour from Revlon, its called 'Smoky Canvas' and I love it! It happens to be the perfect grey colour but with a hint of taupe thrown in. It's also a dream to apply, with one coat achieving the colour in the bottle and covering my usual white tips, as opposed to the usual 2/3 coats I need of other nail polishes. It also dried quickly, in about 5 minutes. I think this is a gorgeous colour, if you've never tried a grey nail polish then this is the one you should go for, it's lovely!

9 comments:

  1. I love that colour!! How much was it!? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was looking at this when i was shopping today, its gorgeous! wish i bought it now :(
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that colour, really want a similar shade xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's really lovely!

    www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats a lovely shade of grey, a must have for any collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks everyone :)
    @Sophie Louise - I'm not sure around £6 in Boots I think!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's such a nice colour, I may have to buy it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete