Monday 19 September 2011

Seeing Stripes

Today I wore my H&M stripe top with my black Leigh jeans- I was so pleased to see Lucy blog about them here!- they are so comfy and slim fitting and they look classier than leggings in my opinion (although I'm not going to stop wearing them!). I love this look, its simple yet tucking in the top makes it appear different and cute. The top has gorgeous slouchy sleeves which is one of the reasons I love it. I am wearing the new I got for my 18th, it's from Miss Selfridge and I love it. It's the perfect size and since it incorporates brown and black detail, it will look great with everything. I also adore the hardware detail on the side, toughening it up, I absolutely love the androgynous look at the moment. I think I might even do a 'What's in my Bag' post if anyone is interested?

Also is anybody else in love with E4 Made In Chelsea?! I want their style so much, if only I had unlimited money.. The girls are in this month's Glamour if you're interested in reading a bit about their style.

Top- H&M
Leigh Jeans- Topshop
Shoes- Primark
Cross Ring- Topshop
Bracelet- Topshop
Skull Earrings- Topshop (can you tell I like Topshop at the moment!?)
Bag- Miss Selfridge

12 comments:

  1. I'd love to see a "What's in my bag" post as I'm so nosey haha! Love this outfit, simple but so pretty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bag! Ohh yess i love Made in Chelsea soo much and i am so jealous of all of their clothes! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the mention lovely - you look so cute in stripes, love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit. Totally chic. And that bag is really cute. <3

    I'm having a giveaway on my blog. You should check it out.

    xoxo
    http://thesexylittleblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so lovely :) I know what you mean about Made in Chelsea. I pretended I was watching just to make fun of the storylines but then got seriously into it. Their clothes are amazing! Wish I was partying all the time with all their money!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this blouse! You look so chic, Phoebe!

    Isabela
    http://fusels.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. p.s I love made in chelsea too! me and my brother went to school with Ollie :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so lovely! So pretty! I love made In chelsea - i'm addicted, i think it's really funny. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute casual outfit :)

    http://ninety2wo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. you're adorable! nice outfit!


    http://www.shellzdoll.com/

    ReplyDelete