Sunday 25 September 2011

Small haul and my Mac palette so far!

 

Today I had a little splurge! I had a bit of money left over from my birthday so bought myself a few goodies. The eye-shadows were for my new palette which you can see more clearly further down this post. I also got a cute cross necklace from Topshop which I love! It matches my ring and makes me so happy when I wear it.

 I got another Creme D'Nude lipstick from Mac as I'm already running low on my last one! The other lipstick is from Topshop, it's called Pillow Talk and I think it could be the ultimate baby pink. It's creamy, opaque and looks gorgeous on. I've been trying to find something similar from Mac but this is honestly the best pink lipstick I have ever found. 

The candle is from John Lewis and it's made by a company called Lily Flame. I've always been a Yankee Candle lover but I couldn't resist this packaging. It has a  lovely floral, fruity, sweet scent- as you can tell I'm not very good at describing scents! 

Finally this gorgeous fluffy pink jumper is from Topshop. It has the cutest bow detail on the back and I know I'll get a lot of wear out of it. To see it more clearly here is the link. I'm sure it will feature on an OOTD very soon!  




This is my Mac palette so far! Only 6 more shadows and it's full. I'm having so much fun picking out colours already :) 

From left to right:
Top Row- Vanilla, Jest, Espresso
Middle Row- Mulch, Sable, Woodwinked
Bottom Row- Coppering, Cranberry, Amber Lights

19 comments:

  1. love the jumper, i love winter so i can get into my wintery knits! Lovely blog too :D

    www.yourockit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I need to see a photo of that jumper on - I think I may need it in my life! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The eyeshadows look really nice!

    www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I am in love with the jumper!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the necklace! Did you buy the pans to start off with or did you try a couple of mac eyeshadow first? xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the lovely comments everyone!

    @misslucy- Hopefully I will soon, it's so gorgeous I want to wear it as soon as I can! xx

    lovelain94- I bought a couple in pots, then a couple of pans to put in a quad, and now I have the palette so I bought some more and put it all together :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo I love seeing what other eyeshadows people have in their MAC palettes :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. The jumper looks soooo cute and I love the packaging of the candle. Happy belated birthday! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Mac palette is looking amazing! Woodwinked, Coppering and Amber Lights are amazing colours :)

    Gem x
    www.twinklebug.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post
    I love the necklace, very cute!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great haul! I definitely want to try Pillow Talk and the jumper's lovely too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really want to try some Topshop makeup, sadly the one in my town doesn't stock it, and I hate parting with money for delivery!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your MAC palette is looking good! Love the shades!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your mac palette is so good! All the colours are gorgeous :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. ahh love your blog now following xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. love that jumper and necklace! :) now following you! xo

    http://rachh90210.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow, you have some truly fantastic shades in your MAC palette, I want to start creating one, and all your shades are almost exactly what I want!! :)
    http://oliviadollydaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. The jumper is so pretty! Loveeeee all of the eyeshadows you have so far, I need to get my hands on Sable! xx

    ReplyDelete