Monday 2 January 2012

A (late!) Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!


Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I know it's a little late but I was ill just after Christmas and have only just started to feel better. Unfortunately I spent my New Year in bed watching films  instead of partying so I have no New Year OOTD's to show you. However I thought I'd update you all and let you know I'm still here! 

This picture, is me just before I went to a Christmas Party. The dress is from Miss Selfridge, I didn't buy it too long ago but you can't seem get it now. I loved the sparkly peter pan collar over the lace and I paired it with suspender tights and shoe boots, which I couldn't fit into the photo! I want to wear it again already! I did my nails in a dalmatian print which was surprisingly easy to do and I may do a whole post on them soon.

At the moment I'm writing a few more blog posts so expect to see them soon. I may even schedule them which is a first for me as I get over excited and want to post them all straight away! My New Years resolution is to blog more as I love it and always take photos but never find the time to upload them. I can't wait to see what 2012 brings, hopefully it's a good year! 

xxx

3 comments:

  1. Has anyone ever told you that you are ridiculously attractive?! You are the girl next door, but better!

    Happy New Year! :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, merry Christmas & a happy new year to you, lovely, even if it is belated!
    You look lovely in the photo, the dress is gorgeous!
    Hope you're feeling better now, lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely dress! Hope you had a great Christmas & New Years!

    xo

    ReplyDelete