Sunday 29 January 2012

I'm Back


I thought I'd just write a quick post to apologise for my absence and say that hopefully I'll be able to blog a bit more regularly now! As you may remember I've been studying for my exams since before Christmas and now they are over until June!  This is good for a number of reasons:

One
I now have more time to concentrate on blogging (for now anyway!) as I don't have to spend so much time revising. 
Two
I got to go shopping for the first time in ages and have acquired many new clothes to blog about in the near future. I only went to a little shopping centre near me but I managed to get a couple of gems in the final dregs of the sale.
Three
It gives me a bit of time to play with the HTML code of my blog and possibly give it a redesign. I know very little about this kind of thing but I'm going to have a go and if all else fails I'll try and find someone who might be able to help give my blog a much needed makeover. If anyone has any tips on making a header I'd love to hear them.
Four 
I'm researching Digital SLR cameras as I'd love to improve the look of my OOTD's. I love my digital camera but it's a very old Sony one but the quality isn't perfect and it seems to be on it's last legs so I need a new camera anyway. I think I'd like a canon but I'm going to try and find a second hand one to start off with as they're a lot of money and I want to make sure I can use one. I also love the look of photos taken with a 50mm lens so they have more depth but I won't get too ahead of myself at the moment!
A Final Thought
I also wanted I'd show you this cute little ear cuff I bought from Miss Selfridge yesterday. I've been curious for a while as to what they would look like on and I have to say that I love it. I'm hoping to buy some more next time I go shopping.

I hope everyone has had a lovely weekend :) 

xxx

10 comments:

  1. You look a little like Amanda Seyfried in this! As for DSLRs, I'm saving for a new one, I use a 450D at the moment but want a 500D so I can shoot videos, too. I love my 50mm lens <3

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's funny you should say that because I've been told that before! And I want a 50mm lens so much, the photos they produce are stunning :) x

      Delete
  2. I also have my eyes on some ear cuffs. I'm not sure if they would suit me, though.

    http://www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just saw a similar ear cuff in H&M the other day and did not know what it would look like on, it looks so nice on you, I might have to go back and buy it ! xx

    clayandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the earcuff. its perfect. most of the ones I seen are to big and look weird but this one is really nice and girly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I like how dainty it is too. I forgot to mention that it actually has tiny skulls on it but its still very girly! x

      Delete
  5. Glad to see you posting again :) Love the ear cuff as well x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just started following your blog! Love it! I love earcuffs, it really suits you.
    xx
    http://changingtidesofsummer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg, pretty eye !
      Really cute :)
      If you want You would can follow me and write comment ;*

      Delete
  7. Oooo the earcuff looks so good - I've been thinking about buying one too and your post has definitely inspired me! xxx

    ReplyDelete